Early LDC 2015 Trash Talk Thread ...

IC Khari

We won and if the season ended Monday we'd be playoff bound. Not quite the basement bowl really. BC and Montreal both have 4 wins. We beat them both. Mtl needs more points than us or BC to crossover. It's crazy but yup... 4-6 would be a playoff spot.

Wow I gotta give you credit Goalie you never change your tune.Heres hoping the Bombers reward your faith.

We won and if the season ended Monday we'd be playoff bound. Not quite the basement bowl really. BC and Montreal both have 4 wins. We beat them both. Mtl needs more points than us or BC to crossover. It's crazy but yup... 4-6 would be a playoff spot.

Wow I gotta give you credit Goalie you never change your tune.Heres hoping the Bombers reward your faith.

I have lost some faith but... if we win... it's a fact. Doesn't matter really what me you him her or them all think really tho does it. Nope. Sask isn't that great, they actually aren't very good at all .. zero wins tells me that. I think we can and should beat them but it's labor day and weird stuff happens. But we play bc and Montreal again so really... Reality.... we aren't out of it by a long shot. The start of the real season begins tomorrow really.