This Day In 2009

Noeller

Oh man we owned Javier Glatt so bad all game. Open up a dictionary, look at "chase position," you'll see a picture of Glatt.

I'll never ever forget this game. My wife and I had flown to Istanbul on vacation. We were in the air for a day, we were too tired to do anything when we landed. Got into our hotel, got down into the lounge, had a beer and some awesome mezze, opened up my laptop, found a stream just as Arceneaux caught that sweet TD bomb from Jarious. Figured, aw ****, here we go again .. and then Reid and Bernard got to work. Amazing.

Apologies as I can't embed a video for the life of me.......but this is worth a watch!

Embedded it for you.

How do you do that?

I just paste the url in and the everything else takes care of itself.

If you put it in as a web link though it won't embed the video.

this was an awesome game. i kind of feel like people kinda slept on fred reid with kind of a charles roberts hang over.  I sure feel like i did.

This games up there with the milt td to beat edmonton, khari to arland bruce come back in calgary, and just under kerwin bell passing the ball to little kerwin in the end zone as an argo. 

I happened to be in BC on business and was at this game.   I was row 1 and was shaking hands with Fred Reid when he was announced as the Gladiator on TSN.    Then went to shark club and some of the players came in as it was the lead in to their bye week.   We actually showed Obby the rushing stats on a phone and he had no idea just how big the rushing yards were.    The next morning at the airport I was in line behind Mike Kelly going through security.   Great memories!

this was an awesome game. i kind of feel like people kinda slept on fred reid with kind of a charles roberts hang over.  I sure feel like i did.

This games up there with the milt td to beat edmonton, khari to arland bruce come back in calgary, and just under kerwin bell passing the ball to little kerwin in the end zone as an argo. 

Fred Reid was fast, no question, but he needed room to make things happen. Charlie made things happen on his own...with or without blocking. The kid was magic. Fred was a beauty, though...wish his career had been longer.

Oh man we owned Javier Glatt so bad all game. Open up a dictionary, look at "chase position," you'll see a picture of Glatt.

I'll never ever forget this game. My wife and I had flown to Istanbul on vacation. We were in the air for a day, we were too tired to do anything when we landed. Got into our hotel, got down into the lounge, had a beer and some awesome mezze, opened up my laptop, found a stream just as Arceneaux caught that sweet TD bomb from Jarious. Figured, aw ****, here we go again .. and then Reid and Bernard got to work. Amazing.

Istanbul eh? interesting place. you are probably the only human being in the world that watched a Blue bomber game in Instanbul.

Cause Jyles sucked. Sure he was good in that game, but overall he wasn't getting the job done. Too quick to tuck and run and it led to a lot of 2 and outs. Same reason he didn't make it in the league in the long run. Just not good enough despite having some good physical tools.