For the sanity of the board…….

How do you deeply analyze this **** show? Lol

You don't……..and yet there will be 50 or so posts with variations on "Brohm sucks", "fire O'Shea/Bellefeuille/Hall/Walters", "Hurl needs to go", "Marve is our saviour", "you guys are just negatrons", "positrons are deluded", "blow it up and re-build", "we can't blow up again, give it time" (did I miss anything?) in the next 24 hours, all of it in CAPS LOCK YELLING.

I'm going to enjoy my Sunday instead. The problems will still be there on Monday, but maybe the emotions will have cooled enough by then.

How do you deeply analyze this **** show? Lol

You don't……..and yet there will be 50 or so posts with variations on "Brohm sucks", "fire O'Shea/Bellefeuille/Hall/Walters", "Hurl needs to go", "Marve is our saviour", "you guys are just negatrons", "positrons are deluded", "blow it up and re-build", "we can't blow up again, give it time" (did I miss anything?) in the next 24 hours, all of it in CAPS LOCK YELLING.

I'm going to enjoy my Sunday instead. The problems will still be there on Monday, but maybe the emotions will have cooled enough by then.

You are absolutely right. However, even by Monday the situation will be the same. This is not like losing by one point. 

Post-game show.  Doug Brown asks O'Shea directly. "is Marve hurt".  O'Shea chuckles a bit and says "he's nicked up".  After the interview Irving goes into defensive mode and says "Well I don't know but Marve was dressed for practice but he may not have gotten many reps. in practice".  Something smells rotten in Denmark when the truth can not be told.

What concerns me is that Cato can come in with zero practice and manage to look competent after a few weeks.... Brohm after several years still cannot get it done....

Wouildn't that be putting too much pressure on Brohm? After all, he apparently said that he hadn't progressed since high school.

Post-game show.  Doug Brown asks O'Shea directly. "is Marve hurt".  O'Shea chuckles a bit and says "he's nicked up".  After the interview Irving goes into defensive mode and says "Well I don't know but Marve was dressed for practice but he may not have gotten many reps. in practice".  Something smells rotten in Denmark when the truth can not be told.

If you've ever been to a practice and seen how attentive the media are it would be hard to call out O'Shea for not telling the truth based on Irving's "observations."

Do people really think there's a Marve conspiracy?  If they didn't like him he wouldn't be on the team.

Post-game show. Doug Brown asks O'Shea directly. "is Marve hurt". O'Shea chuckles a bit and says "he's nicked up". After the interview Irving goes into defensive mode and says "Well I don't know but Marve was dressed for practice but he may not have gotten many reps. in practice". Something smells rotten in Denmark when the truth can not be told.

If you've ever been to a practice and seen how attentive the media are it would be hard to call out O'Shea for not telling the truth based on Irving's "observations."

Do people really think there's a Marve conspiracy? If they didn't like him he wouldn't be on the team.

Yeah the Marve stuff definitely makes me laugh and shake my head but just like MB and his O this place this season after a loss is quite predictable. Every loss so far there's been topics and posts that go on and on about Marve. The son of a ***** in me wants Marve to play and fail because I think some people's heads would explode.

Walters traded a pick for Brohm based on Bellefuile's recommendation... Bellefuile is Miller's guy

Miller wanted Khari. This conspiracy stuff is ridiculous tho. MB is Miller's guy. Nope. He wanted Khari as OC. Reported several times by the media too

as odds and sods mentioned D allowed three touchdown passes to third string quarterback, in one half. That's not really all that great.

maybe shut the comments down till after the next win.   :ph34r:

That could be a month from now especially if Willy is out and Brohm is #1