Top Rider Play of the Century

My son played for Jacques Chapdelaine at SFU last year & I like the guy. I feel bad for him as the offense isn't the reason the Riders are losing. Watching Cory Chamblin's defense screw up over & over is just  so entertaining. Heh, heh, heh. Knowing how Chamblin rolls & his track record, somehow he'll throw Jacques under the bus &  blame Chapdelaine but not himself. 

I blame those hideous Signature jerseys for that play.  :P

I was always adamant the Bombers "signatures" were the worst... but I never really got a good look at those water-melon specials... after watching some of that Rider game, I'm starting to reconsider...

I was always adamant the Bombers "signatures" were the worst... but I never really got a good look at those water-melon specials... after watching some of that Rider game, I'm starting to reconsider...

Still think that our Argo ripoff, special forces, bird dropping look.....still has the edge.   "Signature" implies a unique and quality look.     Instead we got unique and embarrassing.

My son played for Jacques Chapdelaine at SFU last year & I like the guy. I feel bad for him as the offense isn't the reason the Riders are losing. Watching Cory Chamblin's defense screw up over & over is just so entertaining. Heh, heh, heh. Knowing how Chamblin rolls & his track record, somehow he'll throw Jacques under the bus & blame Chapdelaine but not himself.

Chapdelaine would be the next guy up if Chamblin got fired, right?

Just to be clear, ours are the worst imo.  But the Rider ones aren't far off.

Just to be clear, ours are the worst imo.  But the Rider ones aren't far off.

I agree... they are both horrific... at this point I'm honestly convinced Reebok did this as a social experiment to see if us prairie idiots would literally buy anything with Bomber/rider logos on it...  :lol: