Glen Suitor vs Rod Black

SPuDS

can we get these two into a celebrity death match? Im reallllllly starting to dislike him. back to back stupid monologues imo today really sealed the deal.. a) the pass intererence call.. does he really think hand fighting after 5 yards is still legal? Carter had 2 hands on the reciever but still he says bad call?

B ) rtp on lulay.. says guy was pushed into a rider player so it was a bad call... and yet on replay you see the DB two hand lulay in the back long after ball is gone..

I really dont know anymore.. what i do know is that we are due for some new commentators and need em asap

So if Glen Suitor was doing commentary and Rod Black was doing the play by play.and you could turn off the sound on only one, Who's sound would you like turned off?

If black and Suitor had an arm wrestling match, who do you think would win? *hint, the initials are RB.

For me:

Gord Miller and Matt Dunigan > Chris Cuthbert and Glen Suitor > Rod Black and Duane Ford

Chris Cuthbert is one of my favourite commentators (in football and hockey; will never forget when he announced Crosby's goal at the Olympics), but I like Dunigan better than Suitor, and I also like Miller slightly better than Cuthbert (although I prefer Miller for hockey than Football).

For me:

Gord Miller and Matt Dunigan > Chris Cuthbert and Glen Suitor > Rod Black and Duane Ford

Chris Cuthbert is one of my favourite commentators (in football and hockey; will never forget when he announced Crosby's goal at the Olympics), but I like Dunigan better than Suitor, and I also like Miller slightly better than Cuthbert (although I prefer Miller for hockey than Football).

Gord Miller really developed a complex lately where he thinks he's the smartest guy in the booth. If he'd just stick to doing play by play he'd be fine but he drifts into the colour commentary role too often that it really ruins his broadcasts for me. 

Cuthbert is the best play by play man in the business and it's not even close. Dunigan is the best colour man but it's mostly cause he's just a football fan having a blast on the air. Suitor is terrible and Duane Forde is trying too hard to be colourful. If he'd go back to just being the boring persona I'd like him a lot more. 

For me:

Gord Miller really developed a complex lately where he thinks he's the smartest guy in the booth. If he'd just stick to doing play by play he'd be fine but he drifts into the colour commentary role too often that it really ruins his broadcasts for me. 

Cuthbert is the best play by play man in the business and it's not even close. Dunigan is the best colour man but it's mostly cause he's just a football fan having a blast on the air. Suitor is terrible and Duane Forde is trying too hard to be colourful. If he'd go back to just being the boring persona I'd like him a lot more. 

Forde was making me laugh with the OH HELL NO comments after the Sharknado intro by Rod Plaque.

For me:

Forde was making me laugh with the OH HELL NO comments after the Sharknado intro by Rod Plaque.

Lol, Rod Plaque. Lyle would just love that nickname.

Best hockey PBP, best football PBP.....Cuthbert is fantastic.

Indeed. Makes me sad that we may never see him call a hockey game again because of those power and money hogs over at Sportsnet. He's far better than most of those guys that they hired. The quality of Rogers hockey is plain awful.

For me:

Lol, Rod Plaque. Lyle would just love that nickname.

Best hockey PBP, best football PBP.....Cuthbert is fantastic.

Indeed. Makes me sad that we may never see him call a hockey game again because of those power and money hogs over at Sportsnet. He's far better than most of those guys that they hired. The quality of Rogers hockey is plain awful.

All. All of those guys that they hired.

Bob Cole is the best play by play announcer for hockey, but Cuthbert is CFL footballs best. However, Dunigan is great for a laugh and says it like he sees it. Love him and Gord Miller.

20 years ago maybe but Cole is an old man now and can't keep up with the play, he spends most of the games now hoping that he is sitting in the pie.