21,337 season tickets sold

IGF is safe structurally speaking but the scoreboards have colds

What?

I'm just saying that they stated that the jumbotrons would be some of the largest in canada, but the size is pitiful and the board is misused

Yep, I was in Regina for their home opener and they make good use of their jumbotron.  They show the play as it's happening, then some replays.  They do show commercials too, but only during breaks in play.  And no stupid graphics/ads taking up 50% of the screen while play is happening, they make use of the FULL screen.  One thing the Bombers could learn from the Riders. 

That may change when they move into their new stadium. 

There's a time and place for commercial and information but its not during the play of the game

IGF is safe structurally speaking but the scoreboards have colds

What?

I'm just saying that they stated that the jumbotrons would be some of the largest in canada, but the size is pitiful and the board is misused

Yep, I was in Regina for their home opener and they make good use of their jumbotron.  They show the play as it's happening, then some replays.  They do show commercials too, but only during breaks in play.  And no stupid graphics/ads taking up 50% of the screen while play is happening, they make use of the FULL screen.  One thing the Bombers could learn from the Riders. 

That may change when they move into their new stadium. 

There's a time and place for commercials and information but replays are very important at live events. 

Nobody is really watching the scoreboard during timeouts and commercials

If I'm paying for advertising, I want it on when the majority of 30,000 pairs of eyes are on the scoreboard.

Unfortunately, it is a reality of todays economics of sports.

Nobody is really watching the scoreboard during timeouts and commercials

If I'm paying for advertising, I want it on when the majority of 30,000 pairs of eyes are on the scoreboard.

Unfortunately, it is a reality of todays economics of sports.

This is true but i don't think the jets new scoreclock will be showing ads all game long at least they better not 

Those scoreboards don't pay for themselves. The unfortunate reality is that in this day and age you're going to have advertising out the wazoo in any new stadium. 

The scoreboards are part of the stadium and should not have to bring in revenue any more than the concourse. What gets my goat is for years they bragged about how huge the scoreboards would be. So, when you use only half of it for its intended purpose you have to wonder.

While they are showing a play or a replay you could be showing a girl wearing nothing else but a smile on the side panels and no one would notice. So why not use the full screen than after the play fill the screen with all the ads.

Not being sexist, that line comes from a song about a billboard.

What were the season ticket numbers for 2014?

Pretty much on par with this year.

Considering the outrage of Jets fans blaming the Bombers on the cancellation of the Heritage Classic, and all the negativity surrounding the stadium, that's pretty impressive.

???

I never heard about any of this? The Bombers cancelled the Heritage Classic? Personally I think it's stupid to call something a "classic" before it's even been played, and I also think that paying $300 for the privilege of sitting in a stsdium in -40C to watch a bunch of millionaires skating around at half speed is just stupid.

It wasn't that it was cancelled, the parties involved couldn't agree on a date. I believe the bombers didn't want to give them a date in December because of the proximity to the Grey Cup and worries about people spending their money to go to the hockey game instead of the Grey cup. The NHL and the Jets didn't want a Jan/Feb date because of temperature concerns. That's the basics of the situation as I recall.

It wasn't that it was cancelled, the parties involved couldn't agree on a date. I believe the bombers didn't want to give them a date in December because of the proximity to the Grey Cup and worries about people spending their money to go to the hockey game instead of the Grey cup. The NHL and the Jets didn't want a Jan/Feb date because of temperature concerns. That's the basics of the situation as I recall.

As far as I'm concerned the NHL can blow it out their keesters. The Bombers need these Grey Cup events for survival. The Heritage Classic is an over-done gimmick that truly sucks ass.

Those scoreboards don't pay for themselves. The unfortunate reality is that in this day and age you're going to have advertising out the wazoo in any new stadium. 

The scoreboards are part of the stadium and should not have to bring in revenue any more than the concourse. What gets my goat is for years they bragged about how huge the scoreboards would be. So, when you use only half of it for its intended purpose you have to wonder.

While they are showing a play or a replay you could be showing a girl wearing nothing else but a smile on the side panels and no one would notice. So why not use the full screen than after the play fill the screen with all the ads.

Not being sexist, that line comes from a song about a billboard.

Are these boards even capable of showing live action full screen. I ask because during women wc they only showed half. I have seen full screen only for canned material

if i was still in winnipeg, i woudlnt throw good money after bad. this franchise is a disgrace. i support the jets through and through, and im a life long bomber so im no fair weather fan. but the bombers have crossed into chicago blackhawks territory of abusing their fans and sucking (90s and 2000s before toews)

#### this team.