Who gets the axe by Monday?

Mike

I'm surprised at Tuenei and Brown.

Agree, those two are a little "shocking"... of course I'm basing that on info I've read and a little bit of TC watching... not actual film watching and this crazy thing called analysis...

Also worth noting... sounds like Montreal and Ottawa just made their announcements this morning... 

I'm surprised at Tuenei and Brown.

Agree, those two are a little "shocking"... of course I'm basing that on info I've read and a little bit of TC watching... not actual film watching and this crazy thing called analysis...

Also worth noting... sounds like Montreal and Ottawa just made their announcements this morning...

Both those organizations get a fail along with us then ;)

@Wpg_BlueBombers: #Bombers release six:

LB Sammy Brown

DB Patrick Hall

WR Lavasier Tuinei

OL Quinn Everett

WR Ezra Millington

DB Dan West

I thought S.Brown has impressed in pre-season.

Same as Tuinei.

Does Quinn Everett got a look as DL in TC?

LB Sammy Brown - Wonder if this means Darrell Johnson is coming back? If he wasn't why would they cut Brown?

DB Patrick Hall - Guess they didn't want to cut him immediately after the pre-season game but saw enough.

WR Lavasier Tuinei - We have some very good receiver competition in camp if he was cut...

OL Quinn Everett - Didn't expect that he'd make the roster...but he didn't look as bad as I thought he would

WR Ezra Millington - Jordan Reaves continues to impress? Millington didn't look out of place at all...

DB Dan West - I don't even understand why he was invited to training camp? Maybe we'll hear something about this soon.

@Wpg_BlueBombers: #Bombers release six:

LB Sammy Brown

DB Patrick Hall

WR Lavasier Tuinei

OL Quinn Everett

WR Ezra Millington

DB Dan West

Not really surprised by any of these cuts to be honest.   Little disappointed that nobody stepped up to challenge Peach.  I'm probably one of Peach's biggest supporters - definitely feel he's underrated by a lot of people - but I I would have LOVED a more explosive body off the edge .. or at least competition in camp to keep it "honest" and potentially upgrade that spot.

Really bummed about Tuinei and Brown.

Starting to look like we failed in DE recruiting again this year, which is incredibly disappointing.

If Thad Gibson and Derrell Johnson are back I don't think that's necessarily the case... however having both those guys on "personal leave" does make me a little nervous...

Really bummed about Tuinei and Brown.

Starting to look like we failed in DE recruiting again this year, which is incredibly disappointing.

If Thad Gibson and Derrell Johnson are back I don't think that's necessarily the case... however having both those guys on "personal leave" does make me a little nervous...

I don't see it as a fail..We gained Westerman with Ivan Brown rotating in as Canadian which is an up grade over having Thomas and Richardson as a constant rotation and on the field. Thadius Gibson is better than what we had last year, and I think is being under estimated and really being away for birth of a child is hardly concerning. Johnson will be back and is gonna be a stud and We also have Fraser who is a year older, wiser and better and come off the edge..I not too worried especially seeing as we are playing a normal defence and guys who seemed sub par or were looking to be in decline will bounce right back