Who gets the axe by Monday?

Mike

Shocked that Tuenei was the first receiver to be cut as he was the proven commodity amongst the bunch. Thought they would cut Clemons, Veltung, Willie, Logan or even Adams before him.

A guy with his physical traits and background never gets to BC, let alone here, without red flags. I had low expectations.

Please exfoliate further on that comment?

I have no idea if this was a typo, auto-correct, or some weird internet joke that I don't understand... but either way, it made me laugh...  :D

Marve survives...

So do Portis and Yantz. I'd wager $10 million of Yourface's internet dollars that we won't see all 5 QB's play on Friday.

TBurgess will be livid that he and the others who will be further cuts have not been announced yet.

This club has no direction or clue and won't somebody think of the children!

TBurgess is happy that the first round of cuts are finally over so we can use our full resources on those players who'll actually be available for this weeks game.

Shocked that Tuenei was the first receiver to be cut as he was the proven commodity amongst the bunch.  Thought they would cut Clemons, Veltung, Willie, Logan or even Adams before him.

Also surprised cutting Quinn Everett as he was a 2014 draft pick and spent last year in college ball so he has had no professional development time.  Anyone think he is destined for the P.R. for further development?

Normally the guys they want on the PR make it to the last round of cuts.  I am surprised that he was outlasted by Thomas Griffiths, but that is entirely just a name recognition thing - I haven't seen either of them play yet.  And considering none of Greaves, Goossen, Chungh, Picard and Neufeld are going on the PR, it seems highly likely that Griffiths will be offered a spot there.

Marve survives...

So do Portis and Yantz. I'd wager $10 million of Yourface's internet dollars that we won't see all 5 QB's play on Friday.

TBurgess will be livid that he and the others who will be further cuts have not been announced yet.

This club has no direction or clue and won't somebody think of the children!

TBurgess is happy that the first round of cuts are finally over so we can use our full resources on those players who'll actually be available for this weeks game.

Keeping in mind there is still two weeks until opening day, and we still need training camp bodies so our roster players don't exhaust themselves before the season begins.

Anybody else surprised that Griffith was ahead of Quinn Everett?

Not really. Both are converted DL with one training camp under their belts. Griffiths was with the Argos for last year's TC. Everett being a 6th round pick doesn't mean a whole lot.

Might not see many/any more cuts now. 65 is 19 over the 46 game day roster. With 10 going on the PR that leaves 9 to go/hide on IR.

that 65 does not include the non-counters. roster count is 74 right now.

need to cut 18 players on Saturday. I'm assuming some of those will go to the IR.

Might not see many/any more cuts now. 65 is 19 over the 46 game day roster. With 10 going on the PR that leaves 9 to go/hide on IR.

that 65 does not include the non-counters.

How many non counter are there, like 3 or 4?

We have at least 8 - Chungh, Richards, Morgan, Normand, Lattanzio, Warden, Yantz and Waggoner.

I'm not sure if Griffiths and Reaves count as non-counters.

We have at least 8 - Chungh, Richards, Morgan, Normand, Lattanzio, Warden, Yantz and Waggoner.

Wow I didn't realize it was that high. So we could still see 10+ cuts. Can't see them keeping/hiding any more than 8-10 on the IR.

We have at least 8 - Chungh, Richards, Morgan, Normand, Lattanzio, Warden, Yantz and Waggoner.

Wow I didn't realize it was that high. So we could still see 10+ cuts. Can't see them keeping/hiding any more than 8-10 on the IR.

I can see them sending Morgan and Warden back to university. And maybe Lattanzio too since he's learning a new position.

Depending on what will happen to either Marve/Portis, Yantz will probably end up in IR or PR.

Using the power of deduction - with that extra letter a Griffith jersey is worth $5 more to the Bombers than an Everett jersey, and with his mom and dad buying one each, that's an extra $10 to be made.  Now OShea would never cut a guy over $10, he's far too busy sneering at the media to notice things like that, so obviously it is a fact that Wade Miller made this decision for the extra $10.  And now we've proven it is a fact that Wade Miller interferes with football decisions.  It's time to fire the board.