TC Report - Day Four

I think in Neufeld and most of the others  case its giving them a session off or two to keep them healthy.

Though, with Neufeld's history, it's a bit of red flag that you're seeing this so early in camp.  It's a long season and vets do get some .. rest days .. but he has as much to prove out there as anyone else trying to make this team .. perhaps more given his price tag.

Personally, I don't ever see Neufeld being an answer along our offensive line.  He's nothing more than a utility guy .. at best a sixth offensive lineman.  It's his vesatility that keeps him around but ideally, he's someone who can step in .. take reps when someone goes down .. and not be a tremendous liability on the interior of the line.

It's always funny hearing about Jordan Reaves. Nobody wants to stick their neck out and say that he could make the team as one of our Canadian receivers. Everything I've heard or seen of him has been glowing thus far. :ph34r:

I was noticing the same thing. Every time anyone talks about Reaves its the same "Looks great out there, maybe in 2023 he'll be good enough to play". ???

#Bombers WR Greg Childs had a suspected Achilles tear in practice today: OShea.

Hopefully that's specific enough for some posters.

Leads me to believe when a guy has an actual confirmed injury they'll announce it... leave it ambiguous when it's just bumps and bruises... crazy concept!

#Bombers WR Greg Childs had a suspected Achilles tear in practice today: OShea.

Hopefully that's specific enough for some posters.

There is still so much left open for interpretation by fans. Which Achilles? Left? Right? How big was the tear? How did it happen??? I MUST KNOW!!!