Draft Day Thread - - It's here, its now

BigBlue

I wonder if I was Bombers if I packaged 2 and 15 for 4 and 8 would Als do it?

WE ALL LOVE TRADES BUT there is no way we trade our #2 which is really the number #1 with Ottawa's specialty pick of Mateas.

The chance of that happening is the square root of zero.

If you want to dream think about our 2nd or 3rd picks.

Great way to encourage the discussion you were looking for. Yelling at people. Lol off to the chat I go!

Caps are emphatic, not yelling.

Thanks for the compliment Mike.

I don't see much probability of Demski dropping to 11 now.  I think the Als are going to go OL at 4 and take Demski or Shaq, whoever is left at 8.  Riders will take one of those two at 6.

Durant is in the mix too, though.

Ya, and he's the kind of player Taman and Popp would draft.  More sizzle than steak at the moment, all potential.

I don't see much probability of Demski dropping to 11 now.  I think the Als are going to go OL at 4 and take Demski or Shaq, whoever is left at 8.  Riders will take one of those two at 6.

Of those three, Durant looks to be the most physical and therefore probably a clutch player. He would be a good fit here.

Tait says we get a good receiver at 11 Durant Demski or Richards .... doing lineman with first pick.

Picking local boy enriches the franchise brand. Bombers don't do it enough.

Could package up their number 11 with a NI veteran.

Maybe they pick another O-lineman or a backup LB with their #15

Of those three, Durant looks to be the most physical and therefore probably a clutch player. He would be a good fit here.

Once he learns how to get open.  Demski and Harty already know how.  If I'm Calgary, I'd draft a guy like Durant.  The Bombers just can't.    Harty is a likely bet in the 2nd round.

Curious question, because I legitimately don't follow the CIS enough to know, but are we overvaluing Demski on account of being the home-province kid??

Demski's stock fell when he played poorly in the playoffs (I witnessed the disappointment). He was playing injured so they mainly used him as a decoy.

Those football seirs  in the know rate him as extremely talented.

Kirk Penton hears speculation about moving up #11 to get Demnski ... thinks Demski probably still there at 11 and maybe even later

They need receiver at 11 .... Durant will be ahead of Richards and Demski

Defensive player at 15 .... LB or DB

We can get 3 starters with first 3 picks ... cream of the crop for us.

Demski hurts a bit but Lamar Durant is still on the board as Desjardins went with Jake Harty....Have to believe we're going with Durant as our next pic.......whoah Richards from Sask......So if Demski wants to come home eventually does Richards do likewise....holy moley...

Good pick guy has played a lot of positions and in amazing shape.. He will be interesting to see in camp.

Very solid picks by Walters and co. I like the Morgan pick as he is almost guaranteed to be a Legit teams guy but he could very well be in the mix for corner or SAM.

Chungh is gonna definitely push our current interior guys and Richards. Don't like he is a sasky boy but he is a solid specimen who has been producing well in university ball..

Good first 2 rounds.. Now we break till 4th lol