Join Us In Chat Tonight For The Draft

Rich

Think it will take another draft or 2 until they are at where they truly want to be at... For example, we aren't Calgary or Hamilton right now when it comes to Canadian talent, Those 2 are the teams i think could take a flyer on a guy when they pick (varga,boyko,waud type stuff) and why? Because they can probably just draft the BPA and still be fine. We aren't there yet, hopefully this draft helps but... not quite there yet. 

Not say that over night going to be different but when we look back at tonight 5 years from now that we are going to say this was the night that it turned back around.

I think that night was the night that Kyle and Wade came on board. It's been steady improvement since then. Bringing in a scout who actually can scout QB's like Danny Mac was also a big step in the right direction.

But other than that, I see your point. If Kyle can get us some starting NI studs tonight, then this will be a milestone night for sure.

looking forward to it, though the Crown will be flowing since 4 pm PST as will be also watching the Habs/Tampon Bay game so not sure how lucid I will be....

If the Habs manage to force a game 7 .. I'm not sure how lucid I will be either ..

At any rate .. hoping to be on tonight to chat draft!

looking forward to it, though the Crown will be flowing since 4 pm PST as will be also watching the Habs/Tampon Bay game so not sure how lucid I will be....

I question how lucid you are now. Tampon Bay? I'd make some menstral jokes but it would gross you guys out. Lol

Actually, Tampa Bay has some interesting history: because of all the bays and inlets, it once was a natural hideout for many pirate ships during that era, and it is the site of the most lightning strikes per year anywhere in the continental US.