Who is your surprise training camp cut?

Pretty Simple, straight forward topic.

I'm gonna go with Demond Washington and Bruce Johnson. And I'm not sure I'd consider Johnson a big surprise. 

And for the heck of it, why not... Who is the guy you think makes the biggest impact for the team, new guy.

I think i'm liking what i am seeing from the receiver Logan and DE Johnson. 

I don't think we will see those 2 being cut unless new guys perform very very well.

At the very least those 2 would be kept as a depth.

From what I observe, 'experience' is a big thing for Walters and O'shea.

With the changes on the return game, we might see Washington splitting the time with Stoudermire.

Imo, B.Johnson has done well in his first year as a starter and I'm looking forward to his development in his 2nd year.

We are expecting 3 changes in the LB and 1 (or 2) changes in the DL...

I think, it's a good idea to keep the secondary (which is the strength of our D last year) intact.

If I have to chose one as a surprise cut, it will be Marc Dile.

For new guy(s) that will make big impact on the team... DE Johnson and WR Tuinei.

Washington is a top end player, chances of him getting cut are pretty slim. The only way I see him getting cut is if he gets hurt in camp and someone steps in and does well on a cheaper salary. Sort of what happened to Suber last year. 

Well yea, any surprise cut is going to come along with good reasons why they won't get cut.  That's why it's a surprise.

I have to admit, I think if the new rules are going to affect anyone in our secondary, it's Washington.

Surprise cut ... my money is on Don Unamba or Bruce Johnson.

I think it's Bucknor.

Actually, you make a good point.

I don't really have any ideas for who might be cut other than what's already been said. Maybe Dile if he gets hurt early and Daniels & Mims both look good.

A surprise player pick for me is Bastien. I think he might take the 2nd Canadian receiver starting job.

He certainly doesn't lack the size. He's almost the forgotten man around these parts.

Neufeld won't be cut. When not injured he is well above average (and Canadian).

If we can acquire the depth on the roster ratio wise he will play and hopefully not get hurt as we are a better o-line with him. He gets hurt then Goosen or another capable canuck steps in, or if ratio allows it an import.

If he is to be gotten ridden of it will be via a trade and only a trade that helps the Bombers