Who is your surprise training camp cut?

Neufeld won't be cut. When not injured he is well above average (and Canadian).

If we can acquire the depth on the roster ratio wise he will play and hopefully not get hurt as we are a better o-line with him. He gets hurt then Goosen or another capable canuck steps in, or if ratio allows it an import.

If he is to be gotten ridden of it will be via a trade and only a trade that helps the Bombers

Still not convinced Neufeld was not damaged goods when he arrived, this season will determine his true worth.

You guys may be missing the concept of 'surprise' cut

Peach, Fitzgerald, unamba are not really surprise cuts like a hefney type

My three cuts are all possible but yes it would be 'surprising'

I have to agree with this logic here. Those guys are bubble guys not surprising. While I don't think 44 gets cut it would Def be surprising if he was.

You guys may be missing the concept of 'surprise' cut

Peach, Fitzgerald, unamba are not really surprise cuts like a hefney type

My three cuts are all possible but yes it would be 'surprising'

I would disagree with you in regards to Unamba.  He was pretty great on special teams last year and when he got a chance to play LB near the end of the year, he made some plays.  He looked like a player whose stock was rising at the end of the year.  Based on that I would be a little surprised if he were cut. It would be a one eyebrow raising level of surprise. :)

lol at the thought of Zach Anderson being cut.

could see it, average at best against the run for a DT

Coming off a pretty significant injury as well.

pretty intriguing player to battle him for the spot too with Nate Collins

Was talking to him last Saturday and he is ready to go. Says the knee is pretty much fully healed.

Ya he told me the same thing, but I still have my doubts he's ready to go to start the season. ACL injuries are serious and the recovery can go slower than expected.

Or if you are a beast like Anderson is, it could go quicker than expected too. I'll take his word for it, He's said it a few times now also so i doubt he's bs'ing anyone. Guy stayed here this entire off-season, was in beast mode the whole time rehabbing and getting stronger. My guess, he is ready to go  for Camp for sure and has a big year. Our DL really sucked last season once he got hurt. Was a huge loss. 

Okay then I guess there's zero percent chance he starts the season on the IR. An athlete has never been overly optimistic when returning from a serious injury.

Or maybe you just have a different opinion and there's no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Okay then I guess there's zero percent chance he starts the season on the IR. An athlete has never been overly optimistic when returning from a serious injury.

Or maybe you just have a different opinion and there's no need to get your panties in a bunch.
The fact you felt the need to post this tells me your panties are in full blown wedgie mode! lol