Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

He'd be 46/47 by the time they starting filming and they have not even started filming the next one yet and if that one is a hit which I predict it will be cause its an odd numbered Craig film :) then what?

That was my reaction too. That his age works against him.  He looks great and I don’t care if he’s black or white. But I think if he was white people would be concerned about the age aspect. 

Although if it’s a continuation of Craig’s bond then we could just watch him grow older.  Put that in the storyline.  An aging bond. 

50 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Was it? I just remember the Blofeld/Spectre thing.

Maybe they should take a page out of Die Hard/Jack Ryan and do a prequel thing. He was in the Navy first.

Yeah and it really pissed me off cause there was no real reason for it, especially when they followed it up with him being same old Bond in Spectre. 

15 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Netflix Original movie? Wut-woh.

I guess it depends when it became their property. 

If it's like one of the other pieces of trash that they've released, which gets made and no one wants it, only to be picked up by Netflix, then Wut-woh indeed! If they got involved early, like some of their shows, then it may have a chance. 

I want to watch it. I'll probably watch it before I even read a review. As long as it's historically accurate, without tooooooo many liberties, then it will be interesting, even if it's not "good". 

I just might drink before watching it.  

There is a rumour that the Director of the next Bond film quit because the studio wanted to kill James Bond at the end of the film but leave an out whereby the next film could reveal he didnt die or use a "doctor who-style regeneration" of Bond in a new form.  The Director found this suggestion ridiculous.  

Christopher Walken and Christina Ricci are in Winnipeg filming a movie. My on-set spies tell me Christina is nice but sarcastic lol 

Ginnifer Goodwin was here not long ago too. She was very nice but found it cold even during our very warm spell. But she’s from Memphis so I guess she likes it really hot 

On 2018-09-03 at 2:18 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Christopher Walken and Christina Ricci are in Winnipeg filming a movie. My on-set spies tell me Christina is nice but sarcastic lol 

Ginnifer Goodwin was here not long ago too. She was very nice but found it cold even during our very warm spell. But she’s from Memphis so I guess she likes it really hot 

gee I would have thought she would have been used to cool weather considering she spent 6 years filming Once in BC

Edited by iHeart

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

No more Ben, no more Cavill. Sad.

They should use Wonder Woman as a means to reboot the universe and do it right.  Since she has been alive forever, and her next film takes place in the 80's they could essentially re-tell Superman, Batman etc.  Although I do like Flash too.