Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

• 2 weeks later...

Character details for "Many Saints of Newark"

Supposed to take place between 1968-1975.

Tony Soprano is in it (multiple actors for various time periods)

Dicki Moltisani is in it (Christopher's father) and probably shows his death, which resulted in Tony taking Chris under his wing.

A new character named Aldo Moltisanti is in it.  Some reports are that this is Tony's Grandfather but it doesnt make sense.  Makes more sense if its Chris' grandfather.

The many Moltisanti's makes sense now as the title of the film is a translation of "Moltisanti's of Newark".

So, this is basically epic: https://globalnews.ca/news/4639708/breaking-bad-movie/

Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan is developing a new movie that’s connected to the series.

Gilligan, who also created the Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul, is currently working on a two-hour film, according to Variety.

It’s currently unclear if the project will be released to theatres or television.

With all this re-boot and revival stuff happening, hopefully the Sopranos prequel turns into a series and not just a film.  

HBO cancelled The Deuce which they had high hopes for (it gets a third and final season to wrap everything up).  A Sopranos Prequel series would surely do big business on HBO and not be overly expensive since you're re-casting everyone.

If they really want more Sopranos you could do a sequel without Tony (having him die when the series went dark) but I dont really see the point given how gutted it was when it ended.

Deadwood is being revived.  

I actually liked Vinyl a lot more than The Deuce.  I wonder if Terry Winters has any more ideas...(Boardwalk Empire was really good too).

Okay, I've watched Outlaw King. 

It was a good movie but not great. It never felt epic. Good for Netflix, good for the price I paid. 

Chris Pine was so-so. It was hard to see him as Robert The Bruce. 

I'm not really certain if it was the editing but some many things were left hanging. Never truly felt finished. 

I won't say that I was disappointed, as I went in expecting very little.