The Wild Card race aka hockey's Final Four

The Flames you mean?

The Jets?

It would not surprise me for the Jets to lose every remaining game.  Or lose the next three, get eliminated and then win against Calgary.  Just wouldnt surprise me at all.

Then trade everyone in the offseason?

Nah.  They are close enough that, with injuries a consideration, the management will consider the team moving in the right direction.  Im sure they will tender offers to Stafford, Frolik, Stemp.  Their major decision making is Ladd and Buff and Im not sure if anything short of spectacular Playoff performances change the direction they already have set out.

The Flames you mean?

The Jets?

It would not surprise me for the Jets to lose every remaining game.  Or lose the next three, get eliminated and then win against Calgary.  Just wouldnt surprise me at all.

Then trade everyone in the offseason?

Nah.  They are close enough that, with injuries a consideration, the management will consider the team moving in the right direction.  Im sure they will tender offers to Stafford, Frolik, Stemp.  Their major decision making is Ladd and Buff and Im not sure if anything short of spectacular Playoff performances change the direction they already have set out.

I would be surprised if they lost these remaining games. After all the crap this year and it comes to these last games and loose them all?

Id be a bit shocked if we dont see them fight n claw for everything. If at the end they miss out... well they miss out.

Yes they have tuff games but i see no reason they cant win. IMO i havent seen them have any quit in them. 

I dont see a lot of chatter for Dubnyk for Hart Trophy but to me, if you go by the letter of the award which is Most Valuable to his Team and not Most Outstanding which many people treat it as, shouldnt he get consideration?  His record since the trade is remarkable and the Wild since them have been astounding.

Hasn't played enough games to be a contender for the Hart imo.

94 points. 93 points. 2 and 0 the next 2 games gets us in if Calgary or LA go 0-2 or 1-1 really.

98 points. 94 points even 95 points. Last game irrelevant and if I'm not mistaken LA and Calgary play each other so... unless that game goes to OT. One team will finish 1-1 over their next 2 games