The Wild Card race aka hockey's Final Four

Minnesota +2 = 98 pts (claim 1st Wild card spot) Quack!

I thought they've clinched a playoff spot but not the 1st wild card spot. Wild have a couple tough games to close the season (Nashville and St. Louis) - they lose out and we win out, we have more points.

My bad. Who wants to play Anaheim tho? That team is together.

Hockey gods were not on LA's side tonight

Well they did get that goal from center ice.

I'm not sure whether my heart can stand it. We win 1 more game or Kings lose 1 more and we're in. Big game against the Avs on Thursday and here's hoping the Flames beat the Kings too.

Minnesota +2 = 98 pts (claim 1st Wild card spot) Quack!

I thought they've clinched a playoff spot but not the 1st wild card spot. Wild have a couple tough games to close the season (Nashville and St. Louis) - they lose out and we win out, we have more points.

My bad. Who wants to play Anaheim tho? That team is together.

As of right now, the 2nd wild card team would play Anaheim, wouldn't they. They have 107 points to the Blues 105. Blues, Preds and Hawks have tougher last 2 games than Anaheim has as well.

Just to clarify, The Kings need to lose in regualtion for us to make the playoffs.

If they win and we lose to the Avs in regualtion, the Flames game is huge.

If we make the playoffs on Thursday and cannot make the 1st wild card spot, I would play Hutch on Saturday and also rest some people and see what Copp and others look like.

It would be nice to win tomorrow and end it there. Let Pavelec sit the final game of the season.

Honestly I would keep playing Pav all the way regardless. One game of rest... I don't see the value. Change as little as possible because the team is rolling and you don't want to knock them off course.

It would be nice to win tomorrow and end it there. Let Pavelec sit the final game of the season.

Honestly I would keep playing Pav all the way regardless. One game of rest... I don't see the value. Change as little as possible because the team is rolling and you don't want to knock them off course.

If the Jets win today (please), you'll see all healthy press box players and dancing gabe in the line-up against Calgary.

If the Jets win today (please), you'll see all healthy press box players and dancing gabe in the line-up against Calgary.

I know I shouldn't, but I just laughed right out loud...

I think that depends on whether we have a chance at the first wild card spot...if Minny wins tonight, we don't have a chance but if we win and Minny loses, we still have a chance at the first wild card spot.

I would rather see them play the Blues or Preds than the Ducks....my opinion.

Pretty much anyone but the Ducks, at this point...

I bet the teams at the top are saying anyone but Winnipeg.. Winnipeg is a type of team even if you win its going to take so much out of you that it will affect you later down the road.

Pacific is the easier route. Boudreau teams are soft in the playoffs and Anaheim's point total was inflated by playing 5 non playoff teams 6 times each or whatever it is. Second round looks even better if it is the winner of Van Cgy. Line the Ducks up, they're the easier target.