The Wild Card race aka hockey's Final Four

Ladd might have with Carolina. Buff no

Seem to recall they both were on CHI when they won. So Ladd has 2?

Yes, Ladd has won with both Carolina and Chicago.   The win with Carolina was his rookie season.  

Yes, Ladd has won with both Carolina and Chicago.   The win with Carolina was his rookie season.  

Never underestimate having some one on a team who knows what it's like to win a cup.

Never underestimate having some one on a team who knows what it's like to win a cup.

Was Frolik not on the Hawks during their last cup?... 3 guys with rings, better than none

Was Frolik not on the Hawks during their last cup?... 3 guys with rings, better than none

Total up to 3!

Calgary 3rd in Pacific. Minni on a roll and might catch Chicago. Teams getting hot at the right time. Still have faith we get in tho. If not, they tried pretty darn hard and it may be time to move some pieces in the off season. Hopefully we make it tho. Might come down to our last game vs Calgary. Hey if not maybe we win the draft lottery lol

It's almost nauseating following this race day-by-day this year. This week we've lost once and had 2 unlucky nights on the out of town scoreboard....boom!...playoff chances down almost 20% back to essentially a coin flip.

Someone said on 1290 yesterday, and I concur, I'd almost rather be asleep from now until April...wake me up then and let me know if we're in. My heart can't take it...

But hey, happy Friday y'all! "Big game tomorrow"...

Minny and Calgary win again

Yeah CAL loses their top dman who is also their Captain and they win 3/4 now.

Preds have lost 5 in a row and play Jets tomorrow. If we lose that's the first nail in the coffin.

No its not. This will come down to the last few games of the season. Nail in coffin to lose to the preds? I don't think so