Bombers sign LB Hurl, WR Adams, OL Bryant & Dile, DL Brown

Mike

I got a chuckle out of Lapo's reply to Penton on Twitter

Tell us how you really feel, Paul   :)

I think we had a pretty great day today. A really good left tackle, and a solid right tackle. Then depth WR, LB and DL. Works for me. Sounds like the deals were all pretty reasonable too. Paying just slightly more to Bryant than January has to be considered a good move, January was far weaker in my opinion last season.

I think we had a pretty great day today. A really good left tackle, and a solid right tackle. Then depth WR, LB and DL. Works for me. Sounds like the deals were all pretty reasonable too. Paying just slightly more to Bryant than January has to be considered a good move, January was far weaker in my opinion last season.

I agree... Landing bryant for January's cost plus.. What, 20k? Is a steal as bryant is the alpha dog of tackles right now..

So Walters signed more FAs in a 4hr period then Mack did in 3 years?

Mack was as useless as **** on a bull. He'd never have done what Walters did today. Not in a million years. Congrats to Kyle Walters for doing a great job today.

You need to research Bulls a little more closely...

I wouldn't mind adding a guy like Kendial Lawrence, but sounds like he isn't even listening to CFL offers right now.  There are also a few import receivers I could see the Bombers having interest in if the prices come down, Wallace Miles and Ellingson.  A lot of guys seem to be waiting on the NFL.

I think they'll sign a QB, either Brohm or maybe a late entrant into the LeFevour sweepstakes depending on the price, but I think he'll stay in the East.

And I hope they re-sign Johnny Sears.

Wallace Miles has too many dropsies