Where does Kevie end up in 2015?

Best chance for the backup to get starting time is in Ottawa or BC and Glenn isn't wanted in either city.  I'd guess Tate goes to one of them.

Montreal could be a good situation.

Glenn already knows the Calgary systems and they didn't cut him, Ottawa took him.  If/when Tate signs elsewhere, he'd be a good fit and that's where I'll place my vote.

Calgary trades Tate for a first-rounder to Ottawa and re-signs Glenn.  There.  Nailed it.

I guess Edmonton can do the same... trade Nichols to Ottawa or BC and signs Glenn.

That was the first thought, but they seem to be crushing hard on Pat White, so I wasn't sure how Glenn fits in that mix unless they pull back on the White-love.  The Calgary situation, on the other hand, no Pat White.  And Glenn will still have lots of connections there.

(full disclosure, I've also crushed pretty hard over Pat White during his UWV days and I was pretty happy when I found out he was on our neg list a few years ago.  but I'm over him now)

(full disclosure, I've also crushed pretty hard over Pat White during his UWV days and I was pretty happy when I found out he was on our neg list a few years ago.  but I'm over him now)

I was also a Pat White fan. Wouldn't it be something if him and Steve Slaton get reunited in the CFL at some point?