Where does Kevie end up in 2015?

Is Drew Tate a pending free-agent ?

I guess not. He signed a 3-year deal in Dec 2011 then he signed an extension in Jan 2014 no mention of how many year.

So I guess, in minimum, he's under contract until the end of 2015

I missed the extension in Jan 2014 so I thought he was a FA.  I guess I was wrong.  I'll change my vote to Montreal.   ;)

(full disclosure, I've also crushed pretty hard over Pat White during his UWV days and I was pretty happy when I found out he was on our neg list a few years ago.  but I'm over him now)

I was also a Pat White fan. Wouldn't it be something if him and Steve Slaton get reunited in the CFL at some point?

How could someone not be a Pat White fan?  4-0 in bowl games, carrying that team to wins.

Best chance for the backup to get starting time is in Ottawa or BC and Glenn isn't wanted in either city.  I'd guess Tate goes to one of them.

Montreal could be a good situation.

Glenn already knows the Calgary systems and they didn't cut him, Ottawa took him.  If/when Tate signs elsewhere, he'd be a good fit and that's where I'll place my vote.

Zackly. The experienced vet playing behind BLM.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if glenn ends up here - its GC year, we need insurance

Does KG even deserve the "insurance" moniker anymore? I would rather give Marve the playing time then have Glenn step in as number two and do his bad-Kevin routine when the going gets tough. No thanks.

Why would anybody love Pat White CFL QB?

CFL Pat White?  Not sure.

NCAA Pat White?  The memories still make my heart flutter.

This is why the Heisman is seldom indicative of future success in professional leagues.  Professional teams don't run read-option plays 60 times per game.  Something about the QB eventually getting pounded into a coma.

Top 1990 TV Shows

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter,asc&start=51&title_type=tv_series&year=1990,1990

1990 PC

clone.gif

1990 Honda Accord 

Honda-Accord-Coupe-1990.jpg

Oprah was young in 1990 ... ;)

1990-oprah-winfrey-435.jpg

What many of the people who post here weren't yet ...

sperm_HIGH_ANIMATED_01.png79050f98-7708-

Tom Cruise was the sexiest man alive:

7_23_90_300x400.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer was the most interesting person:

Michelle-Pfeiffer-in-Scarface-michelle-p

Speaking of Grey Cups - on this day in 1939, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers defeated the Ottawa Rough Riders 8 - 7 at Lansdowne Park in Ottawa. It was the second Grey Cup for the franchise. Who knew in the following 75 years, only 8 more Cups would be coming our way, including 4 in a five year span from 1958 - 1962. Wow - if only we could get back to days like those eh?