What is the deal with the Grey Cup ticket pricing

Mike

When you factor in half the tickets will be purchased by non-season ticketholders, this will set the mark for highest average ticket price in Grey Cup history.  No pricing on the club seats in the 100 level or the suite level?  Those go for $1500 per season.  Wonder what the cost will be for the Grey Cup?  Maybe $500 with a 3 year commitment, $600 without one?

grey-cup-ticket-pricing.jpg

So going by this, do I have to commit (pay partial or full $$$) to a Grey Cup ticket for my season ticket seat by Dec 15?  I am fine with reupping for 3 more years but if they want $300 from me for the GC within two weeks I'm gonna have to pass.  Or do you pay later?  I didn't get this info in the mail (my buddy is the account holder).

I hope everyone read the title of this thread in the Jerry Seinfeld voice....

And yes, I'll definitely be going to the game...

Not as much actual Jerry Seinfeld as the Family Guy parody Seinfeld voice..... But I love where your head's at.

So going by this, do I have to commit (pay partial or full $$$) to a Grey Cup ticket for my season ticket seat by Dec 15?  I am fine with reupping for 3 more years but if they want $300 from me for the GC within two weeks I'm gonna have to pass.  Or do you pay later?  I didn't get this info in the mail (my buddy is the account holder).

You have 3 options as far as I can recall. 

A: Pay in full Dec 15th. 

B: Use your playoff ticket credit as a deposit & do 6 monthly payments (for both GC and season tickets) with the 1st payment due Dec. 15th.

C: Use your credit as deposit & pay in full by Feb. 15th (the date might not be exact but it was in Feb sometime).

I'm quite curious to see how the temp seating is going to be set up. I've been wondering since they finished the stadium. I get the general idea but I'm wondering how they are going to pull it off.

Anyways, I'll pay whatever. Only so many Grey Cups in Winnipeg.

This has left me curious as well.  They can't interfere with concourse too much. Wondering where the access will be especially,

Skyview makes me think the seating is gonna be on top of the buildings at either end.

That is the only way I can see it working as well.  There would be a mighty cold wind up there in late November.

I was in the endzone temp seating in Canad Inns at the 2006 Grey Cup and I'm still shaking off the cold.