Div. Final Sunday

Zontar

We beat both Grey Cup teams...ON THE ROAD!

Ah, the good olds days of summer....

We beat the homeless 1-7 Ticats with LeFevour at the helm. They were just a tad different than the team playing next week.

But beating Calgary with Marve was awesome.

Ya, they could actually score on offence with LeFevour playing.

Wonder where he'll end up.  Maybe BC.

Don't think the Grey Cup will be a classic, Collaros is just too easy to defend.

I wonder if this year's game is even going to sell out? Two Grey Cups in three years is a bit much for a single city.

No idea why the Bombers felt that they couldn't have held a Grey Cup this year. 

It's obviously a league payoff to Braley. 

Didn't the Bombers feel that they weren't ready to host it? 

I wonder if this year's game is even going to sell out? Two Grey Cups in three years is a bit much for a single city.

It's obviously a league payoff to Braley. 

Didn't the Bombers feel that they weren't ready to host it? 

yeah and that may have some truth, but come on, Braley gets what is it 3 of the last 4 cups while owning two teams? You think that's not the league doing what they can to funnel money to the guy?

Place was friggin amazing today.

You guys have endured a similar suffering to the Bombers in the last decade or so. It's a nice win for you guys and your fans. I may hate Kent Austin but it was good to see you and the Ticat fans get the win.
Yeah, congratulations to the Ticats. I've met a lot of Ticat fans in other stadiums and they've always been good guys. Plus, best uniforms in the CFL (aside from our blue and golds). And that boat thing was years ago, time to move on from it.

Definitely rooting for them next week. Love to see them slay the red giant.

I will never forgive the boat incident!  However their fanbase has known a lot of pain and misery in recent years (something we know all too well) so I congratulate them on their big win today and wish them luck next week.  Except for Grigsby.  :P

They didn't bid because of the renovations at the convention centre. There wasn't another venue suitable for the off-field festivities.

there's never been a receiver that played in the CFL that had a significant NFL career, as in a reasonable amount of playing time and receptions.

How many CFL receivers have more than a few catches in the NFL?

as you all said, Duron probably has lots of interest, (son of a hall of fame receiver?)

If he has a big NFL career, he'll be the first second one.

except

Fernandez spent his entire 6-year NFL career (1987-1992) with one team: the Los Angeles Raiders. During that span, Fernandez played in 86 games and amassed 209 catches for 3,764 yards and 19 touchdowns.

Horn in New Orleans?

there's never been a receiver that played in the CFL that had a significant NFL career, as in a reasonable amount of playing time and receptions.

How many CFL receivers have more than a few catches in the NFL?

as you all said, Duron probably has lots of interest, (son of a hall of fame receiver?)

If he has a big NFL career, he'll be the first second one.

except

Fernandez spent his entire 6-year NFL career (1987-1992) with one team: the Los Angeles Raiders. During that span, Fernandez played in 86 games and amassed 209 catches for 3,764 yards and 19 touchdowns.

Horn in New Orleans?

Rocket Ismail played for a while.

Can't really see the Stamps having problems with the Ticats in the cup... unless they just flat out choke. That Calgary team is playing too well and I think they recognize the importance of shedding that image of a team that can't seal the deal after a great regular season. 

Can't really see the Stamps having problems with the Ticats in the cup... unless they just flat out choke. That Calgary team is playing too well and I think they recognize the importance of shedding that image of a team that can't seal the deal after a great regular season. 

Not to mention BLM doesn't appear to be a guy who chokes in big games like Burris & Glenn.

Not to mention BLM doesn't appear to be a guy who chokes in big games like Burris & Glenn.

Very true, those two are the biggest fair weather qbs the league has seen in quite some time. BLM just seems like a winner. 

Right now, BLM is  the best young qb in the CFL. Personally,I'd have picked him over Mike Reilly as the West All Star qb. I don't know about Collaros. He can  scramble to evade the rush & can make things happen but against that defense in the Big Game? That'll be a yeomans task. Stamps may be thin on the DL with some injuries they picked up today but their lbers & secondary will make up for it. The TiCat DL impresses me with Laurent & Gaydosh. They are studs but the Stamps OL is very, very good. There'll be some great matchups next Sunday. 

On another note, glad to see the McMahon Stadium crowd applaud Mike Reilly after he was taken to the locker room on a cart. They appreciated the effort he put in today on one leg.