Depth Chart - Willy out

fan4life

Brohm was throwing the ball a lot better last game than he did against BC, and looked way more confident.  

We obviously need to limit the mistakes, stop extending opponents' drives with penalties.  Starting Sears is good as long as he can play smart and play hard within the whistles.

Unamba and Sears bookending Wild, I think I'm going to like this.

Seems like more hitting power right there.

A full game for Brohm…anxious to see him and his confident air and decision-making on the field.

He looked well prepared last game and threw the ball with authority.

If he gets rid of the ball as quickly as last game, that might help the running game get more than 19 yards.

Willy needs this game to sit back, watch, and only cringe from the sidelines.

Time for Watson and Moore to step up.

Maybe, just maybe, Brohm can hit Bryant's speed…in stride. Make some sort of use for him.

Or across the middle..that worked.

Intrigued by Jace Daniels, the name alone should earn him a roster spot.

Lirim hajrullahu is on pace to set a Bomber FG % record, but I really hope he doesn't get any chances.

Lirim Hajrullahu is on pace to set a 1st year CFL player FG % record, but I really hope he doesn't need to try.

The minimum is 3 for 5 (and better) in order to stay on pace.

*CFL News

Teague Sherman will have to get his forced fumbles in limited time. He can join a small group of players that have over 5 ff.'s in one year.

*CFL News

Really looking for a better game, all around, to stop the negative momentum.

Time is running out on Cory Watson.

Can we get anything for him? Probably not I'm thinking. 

Anxious to see what 3 cdn olineman can do.  We need th eamerican help on D.

As I said before If Walters can flip Watson for a starter Cdn OL, I'll be for that.

- We need to trade asset for asset.

- We need a big help on the OL.

- Watson is always on the tub.

- He maybe a game-changer but he hasn't since he comes back. 

Very interesting stuff there. Very interested in seeing how this configuration on the OL works and how Unamba looks in comparison to Dunn. Sears starting over Sherman should have happened weeks ago. 

It didn't happened because we are starting 3 OL.

Well that's kind of my point. They needed to adjust the ratio to make it happen weeks ago because 3 imports on the OL wasn't doing jack **** but Sears on the D could sure have helped. 

Very interesting stuff there. Very interested in seeing how this configuration on the OL works and how Unamba looks in comparison to Dunn. Sears starting over Sherman should have happened weeks ago. 

It didn't happened because we are starting 3 OL.

Only 3 OL?!  No wonder we're giving up so many sacks and have a terrible running game.... We need 5 out there!!

Are they trying to get into the playoffs, or are they looking at players or both?

If Brohm looks good, our qb problems might be over.

Thought I saw 57 getting beaten a few times the other day. 

go Bombers!

This statement has me puzzled.

Maybe he mean we have a legit QB (Willy) and an able backup (Brohm) jus t like the Stamps.

Are they trying to get into the playoffs, or are they looking at players or both?

go Bombers!

Maybe he mean we have a legit QB (Willy) and an able backup (Brohm) jus t like the Stamps.

It will take more than a few games to make that statement, see Joey Elliott as an example.

go Bombers!

I'm not 100 % sure on Willy  as he has regressed quite a bit  the past several games which I hope we can chalk up to playing hurt and poor game plan and shell shock and Brohm when we spot the other team 40 points hasn't looked bad ??? QB problems over lol. I'm not sure we couldn't handpick the top 2 QB 's in the league with our oline and Offensive coordinator and still not have major problems no matter who it is, they would take a beating.   I appreciate the fact someone still has some enthusiasm though.  At least ,they are tinkering and experimenting, interviewing somewhat for next year.