GDT Bombers and Eskies

IC Khari

I am expecting a nasty game if the Bombers are going to try to put in a good showing this afternoon. As much as it pains me to admit it, the Esks are a better team and have proven it. The defence is going to have to play one of their best games and the offense is going to have to play even better. We're going to find out which players are keepers and which ones need to be turfed as soon as possible. My respect for O'Shea will go up if he doesn't let Willy get pounded endlessly if the game is out of hand or if Willy is not being effective.

Making the trek up to Commonwealth today with the crew. Great barn to watch a game, btw. Have never, in 7 years of living in AB, seen a Bomber win in this province. On top of that, have seen some dreadful beatings in the worst weather conditions. Gorgeous fall day today, so at the very least it'll be an enjoyable day to watch a loss.

Not feeling good about this one today. Expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

Living in Edmonton, I don't expect a bombers win at commonwealth. I have yet to see one since moving to Edmonton. My first bombers/esks game at commonwealth was when Lumsden was with Edmonton, and we saw him more injured on the sideline than we saw him in the game.

@PentonKirk: Aaron Woods is warming up, so he'll be going on the roster this week as well. Bruce Johnson probably sits as a result. #Bombers

Sounds like they're going to load up on as many offensive players as possible.  Woods should be playing with a bit of a chip on his shoulder.  So it could be fun to watch.