GDT Bombers and Eskies

IC Khari

Well, not sure why some of you think the Bombers have a chance in a game here. You do realize, since 2002 they are 1 and like 50 here in Alberta. ONE win - and it was a miracle catch. And finally they pulled Drew Willy. He's getting worse and worse every game. Brohm looked way better. 27 yards of offense in the first half - what a joke. Willy is making Justin Goltz look good now. Yep - sure am glad we got him over Collaros. Even Johnny Crompton is looking better now - but what do I know eh? 

Nothing will change in the off season. No coach will leave. No coordinator will be fired. The core will probably stay the same. We will be told that it will take years to rebuild the OL. It will be an off seasons of excuses. We will be told that all we need to do is execute & play better. You can see it coming.

I hope and believe you are wrong. Then again I thought Khan would outwit Kirk this time.

There are a lot of people to hang this mess on- the OC and DC as well as the person who hired them, the import O-linemen, the nonexistent pass rush, and the lack of talent on this team. Walters and his scouts can be forgiven for the razor-thin Canuck talent, but our imports have really let us down overall, and the worst thing of all- most of the team didn't bother to show up today. Grigsby and Kuale have taken to snarky tweets and should be sacked immediately or as soon as possible.

why were the running pass plays at the end of the game, with a minute or less to go?

the coach likes Romby Bryant? Romby got killed on the second last, totally meaningless play of the game. absolutely drilled. He barley got up.

I guess we'll hear if he can still play.

doing anything other than running out the clock was absolutely stupid, and pointless. 

why were they doing that? to see who's a quitter? they should have known who was and wasn't before that.

did not like that at all.

why is there no, zero, none whatsoever blocking on the short sideline passes. I mean none. Our receivers have looked at blocking, and decided that

they don't do that kind of thing as far as I can see.

Nothing will change in the off season. No coach will leave. No coordinator will be fired. The core will probably stay the same. We will be told that it will take years to rebuild the OL. It will be an off seasons of excuses. We will be told that all we need to do is execute & play better. You can see it coming.

I hope and believe you are wrong. Then again I thought Khan would outwit Kirk this time.

I hope I'm wrong too. But then again I've seen The Wrath of Khan about 27 times the past 30 years & each time he gets his ass kicked by Kirk. So, some things never change, I guess. 

Just totally fed up with everything right now. I'm actually more pissed off than I was when Tim Burke was HC. At least he had an excuse as Rome burned all around him. And he was a pathetic HC  so the losing was expected. This year the hot start & now the fall into the abyss. And the excuses as well as lack of accountability & a HC in MOS who worries more about a stupid tweet that he takes his beef to the radio. We keep an OC from that dreadful team last year & hire a DC who's been fired more often than a Winchester rifle. Rookie Prez, rookie GM & rookie HC. The Perfect Storm.