RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

Well, l

you saying it's unreasonable to think that an expansion team has depth issues?

No, it's unreasonable to excuse stupidity.

Oh so you're just being obtuse now with your insistence that only what you would call is the right call? 

You make a stop while up by 8 you win, you don't allow the 2 point convert you win, but they lost one of the few dbs that has been a bright spot and the shuffling happened in the secondary and suddenly it's a couple big plays, why act surprised?

Play not to lose all you want. Still a crap call. But hey, if you like it, that's all that matters eh?

so you're not reading either? What I said was it was a passive call but I understood the logic. Where did I say whether I liked it or not? All I said was I understood the logic. 

And I disagree it was a 'logical' call. It was the cowards call and leads to exactly what we're seeing now.

I didn't say it was a logical call either, I said I understood what he was going for. 

Why are you even defending it then? WTF is the matter with you?

I never did, you came at me and I stand up for myself, the question is, why are you making a big deal of it? And you wonder why I treat some of you like idiots. 

I don't wonder at all, you're an arrogant pretentious know-it-all, that's why your treat people like idiots. Well don't expect all us 'idiots' to bow to your superior BS. Have a nice night.

You flew off at me because you didn't read what I wrote and chose to interpret it wrong, I called you out on your idiotic behaviour. Don't be an idiot and I won't have to call you an idiot. 

I can see why Ottawa will be all over Alex Hall, their dline gets no pressure at all, and their DC doesn't know how to dial up a blitz. Hank is Hank but that defence let him down.

Hank played well but ended up turning into Frank with the game on the line.

Kudos to Tino for picking his game up.  The kid looked great in the fourth quarter.

I can see why Ottawa will be all over Alex Hall, their dline gets no pressure at all, and their DC doesn't know how to dial up a blitz. Hank is Hank but that defence let him down.

Kudos to Tino for picking his game up.  The kid looked great in the fourth quarter.

My Grandmother would have looked great with all the time he had to stand and throw to wide open receivers.

My Grandmother would have looked great with all the time he had to stand and throw to wide open receivers.

Is your Grandmother a free agent?

;)

I don't wonder at all, you're an arrogant pretentious know-it-all, that's why your treat people like idiots. Well don't expect all us 'idiots' to bow to your superior BS. Have a nice night.

I never did, you came at me and I stand up for myself, the question is, why are you making a big deal of it? And you wonder why I treat some of you like idiots. 

Why are you even defending it then? WTF is the matter with you?

And I disagree it was a 'logical' call. It was the cowards call and leads to exactly what we're seeing now.

I didn't say it was a logical call either, I said I understood what he was going for. 

You flew off at me because you didn't read what I wrote and chose to interpret it wrong, I called you out on your idiotic behaviour. Don't be an idiot and I won't have to call you an idiot. 

I disagreed with your opinion, you disagreed with mine.You called me an idiot, I called you an arrogant blowhard. And here we are.

I get it though, you just like to argue and HAVE to be right. Carry on.

Even Dunigan recognized that Dressler's been getting away with murder on returns...I say again: **** the Riders and **** their so-called fans...

lol

Matty has had a hate on for the Riders forever.

Don't you guys ever get tired of conspiracies?

Bad officiating is bad officiating if its a conspiracy its the worlds most inept because the incompetence and inconsistency is so obvious.

True.  Problem with some posters around here is they only see the bad officiating when they want to and turn a blind eye when they don't want to see it.

Even Dunigan recognized that Dressler's been getting away with murder on returns...I say again: **** the Riders and **** their so-called fans...

lol

So you're pleased with the officiating in the league?

Honestly, if you don't see the problem then you're not paying attention.

And I'm not talking about officials being for or against one team or another.

Just the glaring incompetence and inconsistency. Across the board.

But the riders did catch  huge break today because of it. That's undeniable.

lol

So you're pleased with the officiating in the league?

Nope.  However, it doesn't constitute favouritism like some of you state.  There are crap calls on all sides but some people on this board only ever comment on the ones that go the way they don't like and ignore the others completely.