Toronto has league worst pass defence, surprised?

IC Khari

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Burke usually live and die by getting pressure with just four rushing? And it seems to me that Toronto doesn't have the DLine to get this done.

They have three sacks from their defensive line... six defensive linemen have that many themselves.

Between his resistance to blitz, and the wide turnover on the D, it has been an obvious disaster thus far.

I'm enjoying watching Burke's D get torched.  Lost most of the respect I had for Burke after the worst leadership effort I can ever remember in the 2013 debacle.

Lost the rest of it when he still wasn't accepting any responsibility in his Freep interview before our home opener.

It's possible to like a man personally for his candor, and dislike him professionally because he's a poor leader, and refuses to take responsibility for his role in a disaster of a season.  That's how I feel about Burke.

Hope he gets the Argo D turned around.....have nothing against Burke - the DC.

Ideally they play well against all western teams that don't rhyme with shinnepeg.  If we want to make a run up the western standings, getting some help from eastern teams would ease the strain.

Toronto sucks, Ray is done Owens is done both too old and injured. The D sucks as well putting more pressure on them.

Wonder what the league is going to do with this one? Can't hand over another QB on a silver plater to the parasites. Maybe now is the time to move them to Saskatoon. Or Brandon or Davidson or Virden, all better choices than the fan wasteland of TO.

I will actually be surprised if Ray finishes the season upright, old man Owens will be damaged all season with his ankle.  The high percentage dink and stink has them one win against the Rump Riders, looks good on paper I guess but Ray is going to go down fast imo maybe the Hair Club for Men is an option?  Back up material in 2015.   

Ottawa kicks them this week.

It's going to be extremely difficult for the Argos to move the ball given Owens consumed 34% of the targets and completions thus far this season. Especially with Durie and Jason Barnes out as well.

Coombs is going to get what few Canadian rookies get to do in this league, and that is make a significant impact immediately. They're going to need him to be big. John Chiles has got to be the John Chiles we have seen before as well.