Toronto has league worst pass defence, surprised?

IC Khari

I'm enjoying watching Burke's D get torched.  Lost most of the respect I had for Burke after the worst leadership effort I can ever remember in the 2013 debacle.

Lost the rest of it when he still wasn't accepting any responsibility in his Freep interview before our home opener.

It's possible to like a man personally for his candor, and dislike him professionally because he's a poor leader, and refuses to take responsibility for his role in a disaster of a season.  That's how I feel about Burke.

I'm enjoying watching Burke's D get torched.  Lost most of the respect I had for Burke after the worst leadership effort I can ever remember in the 2013 debacle.

Lost the rest of it when he still wasn't accepting any responsibility in his Freep interview before our home opener.

It's possible to like a man personally for his candor, and dislike him professionally because he's a poor leader, and refuses to take responsibility for his role in a disaster of a season.  That's how I feel about Burke.

That's the key word for me when it comes to Burke. Don't take all, but take some. Based on all the interviews I saw and read, he took none.

• 2 weeks later...

I will actually be surprised if Ray finishes the season upright, old man Owens will be damaged all season with his ankle. The high percentage dink and stink has them one win against the Rump Riders, looks good on paper I guess but Ray is going to go down fast imo maybe the Hair Club for Men is an option? Back up material in 2015.

Ottawa kicks them this week.

You were bang on rg! Except now they can't even beat the Rump Riders.

Hair Club for Men. Lol.

The Argos let their best players go on to other opportunities while still under contract. Up until this season they got away with it. Now with some injuries it's catching up to them. This is why you don't play nice & let players try their NFL aspirations until their contractual obligations are fulfilled. They are the only team that does that. I don't know if it's a philosophy of Jim Barker to let players go or if it's David Braley's edict to let these guys go to save some money & maybe even get secretly paid under the table by NFL  teams. Whatever the reasons, Toronto  is a **** show now. 

Know this is off-topic.....but Argos have worst run defense.

Worst defines against run & pass ... no offence ... so how do they win 1st place?

Can't be Montreal with their QBing .... does that leave the TiCars and angry Kent Austin?

Go Le Favour! er ... uh ... I don't know .... Burris & 1st expansion team in history to win their division????/

Eh?