Bryant Turner out vs REDBLACKS

Whats the hold up? Kid was born, now come back and work. or is this a case of, he didnt practice so he doesnt play?

Iirc, he was excused for personal reasons, wife or girlfriend I think? From one of O'Shea's conferences... He had expected him to be back at that time. Hope everything is ok.

Family comes first and I think O'shea has no problem with this. Remember when Maher's wife gave birth the day before the 2nd preseason game. He should have let Maher gone home if Maher just told him.

Anderson starting should not be a big drop off. My only worries is how many penalties does Anderson and Frazer will get.

I'm not a fan of this, particularly. Kid was born, get your ass back and work. Unless there was complications, but I thought he was tweeting that everything was fine. Ugh.

Based on the pictures he posted on twitter, there does not appear to be any complications. 

All this coming from guys who have yet to become fathers.   Sure the timing sucks but these things don't always happen when you want them to.  But if you've gone thru the whole birthing process you'd know it's not like in the old days when women would squat in the field and then go back to work.   

Maybe she had a caesarian section which makes it difficult for the mom to be the primary caregiver until she's had a chance to recover.  

So get off your high horses and let him deal with this very personal matter in the way he needs to. 

Wow! There's a lot of Troy Westwood disciples here. <_<

Didn't really think it was worth arguing over, but jeez, seriously?  Ya, he can go home and be there for the birth of his child when we have a bye week!  Yargh yargh yargh!

Take your sweet time and enjoy the birth of your child Bryant.

Can't compete for free agents on climate.  Can't compete for free agents on money.  Can't compete for free agents on winning.  Thought we could at least sell "great fans", but it turns out they're becoming a bunch of aholes.