Paris Cotton has made the final roster?

Was cotton at anyone else's camp last season or is he a new regime find?

Brand new. He was one of our only tailback prospects without any CFL experience whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure he was in Ticats camp last season.

edit: He never made it to main camp. He was cut after their mini-camp. I do remember hearing that he was a McManus find, and was again recommended to Walters by him.

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2013/04/the-mini-camp-fallout.html

Was cotton at anyone else's camp last season or is he a new regime find?

Brand new. He was one of our only tailback prospects without any CFL experience whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure he was in Ticats camp last season.

edit: He never made it to main camp. He was cut after their mini-camp. I do remember hearing that he was a McManus find, and was again recommended to Walters by him.

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2013/04/the-mini-camp-fallout.html

Oh hey, look at that. I never knew that, I knew we had a back in mini camp Kendial Lawrence that was in a similar position.

Yeah which confuses me because all I ever hear is how good imp (international) RBs are a dime a dozen. Cotton is decent, but I fail to see any wow factor. I'd go as far as saying I think we will see a revolving door of RBs this season. IMO Garrett and Simpson showed more...talent wise. I would also like to clarify that I'm not in the camp who believes Messam is the messiah either. I would like to see what Aaron Woods could do at RB. I'm very disappointed that Smith never panned out, but not entirely surprise by the results. The running back situation concerns me.

Yeah which confuses me because all I ever hear is how good imp (international) RBs are a dime a dozen. Cotton is decent, but I fail to see any wow factor. I'd go as far as saying I think we will see a revolving door of RBs this season. IMO Garrett and Simpson showed more...talent wise. I would also like to clarify that I'm not in the camp who believes Messam is the messiah either. I would like to see what Aaron Woods could do at RB. I'm very disappointed that Smith never panned out, but not entirely surprise by the results. The running back situation concerns me.

Did you want Cotton to personally come to your house and punch you in the mouth so you could say "WOW!"?

Cause he pretty much did everything else perfect in two pre-season games.

11 carries for 97 yards long of 26.

Probably the best RB screen pass we've executed in years against Calgary.

What did you want to see?