The TV Thread

Just now, iHeart said:

well Nashville doesn't have one of it's main stars anymore and it got renewed for a 6th season. 

But considering that ratings are dipping and I'm not exactly in love with what they have planned for the 7th season.......sigh and I was just getting over Rayna's death on Nashville

What? Rayna died? :o

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I actually really enjoy where they've gone with Nashville now. Very curious to see what happens going forward. 

yeah there are some things I liked but for some reason I was more invested in Juliette's recovery than what was going on in the Claybourne-James Clan, and I didn't care for Scarlet and Gunnar's storyline

but then again I think the fans wanted it back just to assure us that Juliette survives......and it's a good thing too because, her guardian angels voice is probably the best singing I have ever heard on the show 

4 hours ago, Logan007 said:

According to this whole thread, I have surmised that iHeart watches TV 24/7 and does not ever sleep.

:)

hahahaha you'd think so but no, I check tvline alot for updates, as I have said already, I don't have that many options for tv viewing, because thanks to last years election I don't exactly find late night talk shows or SNL that fun anymore (and before Frosty asks, yes I did see THAT sketch)

and I'm checking more than ever because cancellation season is upon us

speaking of which

http://tvline.com/2017/05/09/rosewood-cancelled-no-season-3-fox/

12 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Always been tempted to check out Shameless...no idea what its about.  Although Im pretty sure I see a lot of sex and nudity referenced on social media...

I'm a sucker for well-reviewed shows that are easy to binge watch.  This fits the bill perfectly. 

Hilarious, authentic, well written & acted.   

Great theme song....humming it every day this week. 

Little things...like the start of every episode begins with a different character giving their own version of "in case you were too busy partying, here's what you missed on last week's Shameless". 

Last, but not least >>> Emily Rossum :):):)  

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

I'm a sucker for well-reviewed shows that are easy to binge watch.  This fits the bill perfectly. 

Hilarious, authentic, well written & acted.   

Great theme song....humming it every day this week. 

Little things...like the start of every episode begins with a different character giving their own version of "in case you were too busy partying, here's what you missed on last week's Shameless". 

Last, but not least >>> Emily Rossum :):):)  

Ok, Season One Ordered!

I haven't dug backwards through this thread but has anyone watched the Last Kingdom? I started watching last weekend and am now almost through the first season. I'm really enjoying it but am really short of sleep.

I'm very curious how season 1 will end and where it will go in season 2. I'm also curious when season 3 will be launched on Netflix (but fear doing a search over spoilers).

Edited by JCon
Formatting

18 minutes ago, JCon said:

I haven't dug backwards through this thread but has anyone watched the Last Kingdom? I started watching last weekend and am now almost through the first season. I'm really enjoying it but am really short of sleep.

I'm very curious how season 1 will end and where it will go in season 2. I'm also curious when season 3 will be launched on Netflix (but fear doing a search over spoilers).

I just finished season 2 the other day.  We really enjoy the show and felt the same way you feel now (where will it go next season?).  Season 2 isn't very old so I don't expect season 3 for a while.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Pop said:

Shameless..... Anyone else a fan?!  I finally picked it up for the first time & just finished season 1.  For sure one of those shows that has me going, "what took me so long!".

I caught part of an episode last week at a friends place and that was enough to convince me to give it a shot.  This episode (I assume) was fairly deep into the series so my friend had to give me a basic run down & i couldn't believe I hadn't watched it before.  Looking forward to binging on it.