rEdBlAcKs uniforms

They look a lot like Calgary's black unis to me.

YES!  Thank you.  I was like, they look like someone else's uniform, but I couldn't remember which team.

Probably couldn't have been that hard... the only other team that wears red and black!  :P

But I agree that the all-black and all-white looks very pale... I also thought a team called redblacks would feature a little more red on their jerseys.... it's just the numbers on the homes and basically non-existent on the roads.... just changing up the pants would make a big difference, red pants at home and red or black on the road

YES!  Thank you.  I was like, they look like someone else's uniform, but I couldn't remember which team.

Probably couldn't have been that hard... the only other team that wears red and black!  :P

But I agree that the all-black and all-white looks very pale... I also thought a team called redblacks would feature a little more red on their jerseys.... it's just the numbers on the homes and basically non-existent on the roads.... just changing up the pants would make a big difference, red pants at home and red or black on the road

I'm very tired today!  LEAVE ME ALONE *runs into my room crying*

I'm sorry but I have to vent about this. Why in the **** would they name their team the red blacks. The idea is to appeal to a younger generation as well, especially if you want to build a loyal fan base for years to come. Who in the hell would want to cheer for the red blacks? The white uniforms are okay but the black ones look like a generic uni I would make for my team on madden. Ottawa is off to a rough start.

I like the number font they used (in keeping with the logo) but really, other than that everything about this team so far, from their name (or sorry; their NAME) to their tacky-Canadian-stereotype mascot to their uniforms just seems silly and bland/generic to me. If they couldn't go back to being the Rough Riders, then even the Renegades theme would have been better than this. Whatever, at least there's another team in the league and hopefully the fans in Ottawa are happy with it.

These new unis are pretty uninspiring in my opinion.  Black on Black on Black for home and White on White on White for away.  It just feels lazy.

I can’t wait until someone in the Bomber office gets their head out of their ass and gives us our Royal Blues, full time. :)

I'm very tired today!  LEAVE ME ALONE *runs into my room crying*

Sorry about that  ;)

Agree that red pants would have probably been a better option.  Then you've at least attempted to stand out among the prominent black uniforms of Hamilton, and Calgary,  

Like this?

circa 1970's - early 80's ... 

hqdefault.jpg

Then there's the Saskatchewan Redblacks LOL

DarianChris_Jersey2050.jpg

These new unis are pretty uninspiring in my opinion.  Black on Black on Black for home and White on White on White for away.  It just feels lazy.

I can’t wait until someone in the Bomber office gets their head out of their ass and gives us our Royal Blues, full time. :)

The white away helmets?? Talk about copying other teams.