rEdBlAcKs uniforms

There is no frickin uniform that is better than ours.

Third jersey yes, absolutely. But the pinheads with the Bombers don't get it.

I'm actually OK with the regular home jersey now as well (hate the road gold) although would be very happy if they went with the royal blue and some white variant for good :)

Home third jersey as our regular homes. The old whites away. That's what I'd love to see. Go back to Old School. Lots of teams have done that. The Argos went back to the old look. The Jets, Giants, 49ers all went back to their old looks. The Packers, Bears, Raiders & Chiefs have kept their old look for decades.

I'm sorry but I have to vent about this. Why in the **** would they name their team the red blacks. The idea is to appeal to a younger generation as well, especially if you want to build a loyal fan base for years to come. Who in the hell would want to cheer for the red blacks?

Redblacks is a dumb name in English, but I think it sounds OK in French.

If I were still in Ottawa I'd buy some Rouge et Noir gear.

Home third jersey as our regular homes. The old whites away. That's what I'd love to see. Go back to Old School. Lots of teams have done that. The Argos went back to the old look. The Jets, Giants, 49ers all went back to their old looks. The Packers, Bears, Raiders & Chiefs have kept their old look for decades.

The problem lies with the cheap Winnipeggers.  They'd still be wearing their white / blue jerseys that they bought when they were 22 years old.  Rick House, Joe Poplawski, James West, and Bob Cameron jerseys: from the 80's, all worn out, and a size and a half too small.

The team needs to sell merchandise.  The best way to do so is to change the jerseys/symbols somewhat frequently.  

I think I'm with tracker. The units aren't great but they're not nearly as bad as they could have been. I was thinking that they were gonna look like the Tampa Bay Bucs of the CFL.

The sawblade R looks pretty good on the white helmet, like an update on the classic old roughrider R.

The problem lies with the cheap Winnipeggers.  They'd still be wearing their white / blue jerseys that they bought when they were 22 years old.  Rick House, Joe Poplawski, James West, and Bob Cameron jerseys: from the 80's, all worn out, and a size and a half too small.

The team needs to sell merchandise.  The best way to do so is to change the jerseys/symbols somewhat frequently.  

No, the best way to sell merch is to win a championship or two & give the fans some new heroes to cheer for. 

I'm starting to think the team shoulda been called the Lumberjacks.... errr sorry I meant the Ottawa LUMBERJACKS

And they're OK. They sleep all night and work all day.....

They wear high heels, and black lace too, suspendies and a bra...

I'm starting to think the team shoulda been called the Lumberjacks.... errr sorry I meant the Ottawa LUMBERJACKS

And they're OK. They sleep all night and work all day.....

They wear high heels, and black lace too, suspendies and a bra...