Here come the signings

Mike

9 days to announce the coaching staff? Didn't realize there was some perceived deadline?

I believe O'Shea is on record saying he would have the coaching staff assembled and announced by Jan31.

I don't recall O'Shea saying that, but I remember Rod Peterson stating that on his blog.

Yep you're right, that's where it came from. No direct quote, so who knows what O'Shea really did or didn't say.

So what, SPuDs? They know fans want to know who the DC is. Especially with the rumours saying Etcheverry has been hired. If it wasn't important, people wouldn't be talking about it. The media is tweeting & fans are talking about it. If Etcheverry has been hired then the Bombers should just send out a press release. How hard is that?

Since when do fans dictate front office personnel decisions?

I'm not sure if our fans are THE most entitled and self-important, or if it just seems that way...

Individual Bomber fans think "community owned" means "I own the team".

Woah woah woah...you mean O'Shea doesn't need to consult me on who he hires!?!?!?  I suppose next you're going to say that Walters doesn't need my approval on which players he picks up.  I mean...haha...that's just absurd.  Ok.

Take your stupid comments and go somewhere else.

Fans wanted less leaks and that's what we are getting, IMO that's a good thing.

Although I will admit I'm a bit surprised that the team isn't consulting with Logan and mike on the upcoming decisions.............. hasn't this team learned anything from the Mack regime ?

Although I will admit I'm a bit surprised that the team isn't consulting with Logan and mike on the upcoming decisions.............. hasn't this team learned anything from the Mack regime ?

DAMN STRAIGHT!

To reiterate:

***The Tampa tryout camp is set for January 25th from 9AM to 3PM at Skyway Park, 3901 George Rd., Tampa, FL. The  Los Angeles tryout camp will be held on January 19th starting at 9AM, the exact location is to be determined. 

Dying to find out what, if anything, came out of the LA camp and tomorrow, the Tampa campa.

More signings please.

***"They will also be hosting free agent tryout camps in other locations across the United States this February and March. We will provide you with the information for these tryout camps as soon as they are confirmed."

Updated List of 2014 Off-Season Free Agent Camps (as of Monday January 20, 2014)

City: Tampa, FL

Date: Saturday January 25, 2014

Time: 9:00am-3:00pm

Cost: $100.00

City: Atlanta, GA 

Date: Saturday February 15, 2014

City: Dallas, TX

Date: Saturday March 1, 2014

Location: Hebron High School, 4207 Plano Parkway (Carrollton, TX)

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Loui, Loui!