Fastest player - Maurice Price

Toughest to bring down - Jon Cornish

Most Underrated - Marquay McDaniel

Biggest Threat to Score - Chad Owens

Most Acuurate Passer - Guess

Nastiest Player - Khalif Mitchell

Trash Talker - Dwight

Hardest Hitter - Tyron Brackenridge

Best Clutch Performer - Same as the Most Accurate Passer.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/feature/?id=108309

Winnipeg one of three CFL teams showing an interest in Ohio Bobcats QB Tyler Tettleton. Montreal and Hamilton also after him.

Sounds good to me.

Let's wrap him up.

Winnipeg one of three CFL teams showing an interest in Ohio Bobcats QB Tyler Tettleton. Montreal and Hamilton also after him.

Which team owns his neg list rights?

I would guess based on the fact that he's being contacted by three teams, nobody owns his rights.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ‏@Ticats  1m 

The #Ticats have parted ways with veteran receiver Dave Stala: #CFL

WE SHOULD SIGN HIM!

There I said it...and there's NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaa!

...well except the mod's...they could edit my post...and then there would be something someone could do about it.  Wow...that's just mean.  YOU MOD'S ARE SO MEAN DELETING MY POST!  Just because you don't have the same great taste in players as I do, you'd go and modify/delete my posts.  That's just downright dirty.  How dare you...HOW DARE YOU ruin my beautiful post because you disagree with something I said...oh the humanity...

...who's Dave Stala?

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ‏@Ticats 1m

WE SHOULD SIGN HIM!

There I said it...and there's NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaa!

...well except the mod's...they could edit my post...and then there would be something someone could do about it. Wow...that's just mean. YOU MOD'S ARE SO MEAN DELETING MY POST! Just because you don't have the same great taste in players as I do, you'd go and modify/delete my posts. That's just downright dirty. How dare you...HOW DARE YOU ruin my beautiful post because you disagree with something I said...oh the humanity...

...who's Dave Stala?

:D

Ever considered.... Decaf?

WE SHOULD SIGN HIM!

There I said it...and there's NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaa!

...well except the mod's...they could edit my post...and then there would be something someone could do about it. Wow...that's just mean. YOU MOD'S ARE SO MEAN DELETING MY POST! Just because you don't have the same great taste in players as I do, you'd go and modify/delete my posts. That's just downright dirty. How dare you...HOW DARE YOU ruin my beautiful post because you disagree with something I said...oh the humanity...

...who's Dave Stala?

Psshh...I don't need no caf to make me this weird.  Just ask Voodoo...he can vouch for my craziness.

WE SHOULD SIGN HIM!

...who's Dave Stala?

Psshh...I don't need no caf to make me this weird. Just ask Voodoo...he can vouch for my craziness.

Well thats just scary then to consider you on the caf then.. Feel bad for all the walls you'd be bouncing off :)

WE SHOULD SIGN HIM!

...who's Dave Stala?

Psshh...I don't need no caf to make me this weird. Just ask Voodoo...he can vouch for my craziness.

Well thats just scary then to consider you on the caf then.. Feel bad for all the walls you'd be bouncing off :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGlETQIMUo

I guess the Ti-Cats were fed up with his constant injuries. I think this could be the end of the road for Stala, though Wally sometimes takes a gamble on people the rest of the league has given up on, see Bruce, Arland and Pierce, Buck.

Didn't play enought to get hurt. Salary, age, slowing, doesnt play STs....a bad mix. Too bad, he was fun.