Bryant Turner signs extension through 2016

Mike

With Sandro being released I would expect to hear that we signed Lirim Hajrullahu in the near future.

And people though Bellefeuille's name was hard to pronounce and write!

Oh god I can't even imagine.

Going off memory ... hajrulaluhu?

that'll be a nightmare

With Sandro being released I would expect to hear that we signed Lirim Hajrullahu in the near future.

And people though Bellefeuille's name was hard to pronounce and write!

Oh god I can't even imagine.

Going off memory ... hajrulaluhu?

that'll be a nightmare

I think we will just be saying "hallelujah" as in "hallelujah we finally scored 3 points.."

I think everyone was tired of Palardy's 35 yard kick-offs. Of course that was with a stiff breeze behind him.

Sandro was no hell at kickoffs either. He managed just 7/10 of a yard better than Palardy.  Both lagged the rest of the league by a good five yards.  And Palardy's longest FG of the year was a yard longer than Sandro's.

We shoulda kept Palardy.

I think everyone was tired of Palardy's 35 yard kick-offs. Of course that was with a stiff breeze behind him.

Sandro was no hell at kickoffs either. He managed just 7/10 of a yard better than Palardy.  Both lagged the rest of the league by a good five yards.  And Palardy's longest FG of the year was a yard longer than Sandro's.

We shoulda kept Palardy.

In fairness, you're essentially arguing over full blown diarrhea or lumpy 50% diarrhea. Both are crap, both are gone. Move on.

First of all Daniel Bryan 2.0 can't be a free agent considering BC released him mid season. I'm happy Sandra got his walking papers, considering he was actually a downgrade from Palardy. Last and most importantly, its great to have Turner back into the fold considering he was easily the best on our D-line(sans Alex Hall of course).

Happy about the extension for Turner..takes away some of the sting from losing out on Stubler.  Hope this is just the begining of an exciting offseason full of surprise free agent signings.  Weston Dressler please!

What the hell happened to Sandro.  Kickers should be in their prime until their late 30s, yet this guy appears to be done in his early 30s.  Weird.