Report: Morley and Renaud extended

Mr. Perfect

If  Morley is the best we can do at guard, then we have failed.  That being said...  last years coaching staff rated Morley higher than any of our 'youngsters' and the O line suffered when he was out.  As long as we didn't give him a big signing bonus, he will at least guarantee that we won't be worse at guard than we were last year.

Renaud soon to marry Winnipeg girl, as well. Tweeted his excitement at being a Winnipegger for life...good for him. I'm a fan of MR9, and hope he can be even better this year if he doesn't have to work as much. That's part of the problem...our ST unit (especially the punt unit) had to work way too hard recently.

I'm not worried about these signings.

They needed to get done.

Morley, at least for vet. depth, and Renaud, the vet. punter.

I still think Renaud can be better as a punter and maybe under the eye of O'Shea, he can step it up. He has got the leg, but does he have the savvy? We'll see.

I'm a little confused about Morley. Looks lost sometimes but is graded well by the coaches.

I'd like to see our O-Line get treated with the respect it deserves with a concentration towards improving it exponentially.

Bring in the players and let them compete, hopefully under the watchful eye of a very good O-line coach.