Labbe Retires

Atomic

I think that retirement is probably the only way Labbe will ever be properly appreciated. We'll notice his absence next year.

I agree. He had a darn good run especially for a guy who was a 6th round pick.

He'll be missed off the field too. He's been doing a lot of community work in the off-season. 

Best of luck to monsieur Labbe, the team just got a little weaker, both in his play and in his spirit. 

Good Canadian character is not easily drafted and I feel that after all the forward progress made with the recent hirings, we've just lost a few yards in player character.

Maybe they'll name a Latte after you at the Stadium.

The Labbe Latte. You know, a good blend of strength and character.

The only thing is .. you'll have to drink it slowly.

Good guy but mediocre player, do people not forget how badly the guy used to be torn apart on ob.com only a few years ago.I remember how the guy was nearly ran out of town after Lumsden owned him badly for that one game.

Nice and loyal guy but he won't be any big loss on the field.

.I remember how the guy was nearly ran out of town after Lumsden owned him badly for that one game.

Wrong NI LB - you are thinking of the game we had to start Neil McKinlay.  He retired to move to BC to become a fire-fighter, and then came out of retirement to get a ring in the 2011 Grey Cup game against us.