Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banjo week lead up

When is Kramdi’s stint on the 6 gamed up? He’s practicing in full.

Hope Pokey is ok to go but hands are pretty important for receivers

https://cfl.ca/article/cfl-injury-reports-week-15

WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS

PRACTICE DAY

Player name

Position

Injury

WED

THUR

Game Status

Brady Oliveira

RB

Ankle

Full

Nic Demski

WR

Ankle

Full

Ontaria Wilson

WR

Hand

DNP

Stanley Bryant

OL

Foot

DNP

Redha Kramdi

DB

Hand

Full

Jaiden Woodbey

LB

Hamstring

DNP

  • Replies 93
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

That whole team are a bunch of D wiebes.

Jaworski.

I see what you did there!

Singer stays on, Kramdi at safety.

805219250_2202675850304609_3608047336783

805807999_1085887597368149_2763800811178

  • Author

https://assets.ctfassets.net/yfsr4emgn242/2cKsKnanvW390zlWlWlT6X/5aa9d0980deae2e9bce4e584705a2246/SASKATCHEWAN_at_WINNIPEG__SEPTEMBER_12.pdf

Pokey out, Womack on but not starting. Hope he doesn't just ride the bench all game. Clercius and Neild listed as starters over Womack and Cobb. At least Cobb isn't starting.

Demski, Kramdi, Jaworski on

Peterson, Novak, Woodbey off

Good to see Jaworski getting a chance to play. Injuries have forced a more balanced roster between DL and LB

Pokey to the 6-game? Wonder if he'll be on it for the full ride.

Have to admit, I’m surprised by that lineup. Injuries kind of forced it, but still…. I’m surprised.

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

most balance and best use of assets all yr....Is sense finding its way into the coaching?

Only issue i still see is at center......

4 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Only issue i still see is at center......

apparently according to one wizard here ELI is just plain crap...hence we have no other option lol

Makes a sane person wonder then why is he even on the roster...being so crappy

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

apparently according to one wizard here ELI is just plain crap...hence we have no other option lol

Makes a sane person wonder then why is he even on the roster...being so crappy

The Eli hill you choose to die on is odd. It’s not like he’s some fresh faced rookie, he’s been around 6 7 seasons now. It’s pretty obvious he’s not good enough. Elsbury isn’t either but Eli isn’t better than him. You guys go on about O’Shea having some bias towards people who have been here but then use Eli as an example. He’s been here 6 7 seasons and isn’t starting. Obviously he’s not good enough. Otherwise he’d be starting cuz this coaching staff if nothing else have shown they will play more Canadians than required yet one here for 6 seasons at the least isn’t starting. He’s not good enough. Elsbury isn’t either but that means Eli is likely worse since our staff would start every Canadian they can but chose to start a rookie American instead.

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

The Eli hill you choose to die on is odd. It’s not like he’s some fresh faced rookie, he’s been around 6 7 seasons now. It’s pretty obvious he’s not good enough.

I thought u muted me...lol

I don't hate this roster... hopefully Womack and Jawarski actually get some reps... the OL is still a bit concerning though

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

I thought u muted me...lol

Why does that matter. I mute lots of people since I’m paying for me internet I can do what I feel. You going on about Eli again tho is just crazy talk now.

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Why does that matter. I mute lots of people since I’m paying for me internet I can do what I feel. You going on about Eli again tho is just crazy talk now.

NOT that it matters...just shows u are a lying sac of excrement...that's all

I think Jaworski will play. Womack I'm not so sure.

11 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I think Jaworski will play. Womack I'm not so sure.

Maybe they’ll let him chase kicks. Otherwise I’m not sure what he’ll do. Backup Vaval and maybe get a gadget play or two on offense.

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Let’s meet. Tonight. I’m free. What area you in cuz I don’t think you say this to my face. Let’s meet tough guy.

Come on man. I’m betting he’d definitely say it to your face.

But let’s keep it to football talk.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

apparently according to one wizard here ELI is just plain crap...hence we have no other option lol

Makes a sane person wonder then why is he even on the roster...being so crappy

He is good enough to back up and play SY that's why. Not good enough to start. That doesn't take a wizard to figure out. Your hard on for him aside, he has had multiple chances to start and take the job and has epically failed every time. I think you are about the only one left here that actually thinks he would represent an upgrade to our line. No one here, besides you, would love it more if Eli could take the job and run with it. He can't. Every time he is given the opportunity it has been a fiasco. I would suspect that if there were another player of his ilk (journeyman OL that can sub in multiple positions and play SY) that we would sign him and cut Tui free. This offseason we likely do, and I highly suspect there will be exactly zero interest from other teams in him. But keep banging that drum. He is a victim of coaching....lmao.

Edited by GCn20

43 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

George Costanza Fighting GIF

UH OH....GONNA BE A GUM FIGHT,,,,,who's the ref Nasty Nate

....glad to see the kid Jaworski get his shot and Womack 'maybe'...Someone woke up

Edited by Stickem

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.