Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banjo week lead up

When is Kramdi’s stint on the 6 gamed up? He’s practicing in full.

Hope Pokey is ok to go but hands are pretty important for receivers

https://cfl.ca/article/cfl-injury-reports-week-15

WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS

PRACTICE DAY

Player name

Position

Injury

WED

THUR

Game Status

Brady Oliveira

RB

Ankle

Full

Nic Demski

WR

Ankle

Full

Ontaria Wilson

WR

Hand

DNP

Stanley Bryant

OL

Foot

DNP

Redha Kramdi

DB

Hand

Full

Jaiden Woodbey

LB

Hamstring

DNP

  • Replies 93
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Featured Replies

45 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

If Riderfans think the LDC is all class, no issues they are more delusional than certain politicians to the south of us.

Well yeah, rider fans are the most delusional folks out there

Meh, there’s lots of idiots in a group of 30k people.

I’ve been to other stadiums and never had a problem, I’ve been to our stadium and seen drunk Bomber fans be jerks to opposing fans.

17 hours ago, Mike said:

Going full "SAY IT TO MY FACE, YOU NAME THE TIME AND PLACE BUSTER" has to be the single most pathetic thing you can do on an internet message board

Definately gave me a good chuckle thats for sure...Those aren't the guys to be worried about anyway...It's the quiet...calm laying in the weeds guys who inflict the real damage...Cool and unassuming/threatening until all of a sudden you laying on the ground looking up wondering where u are...and if lucky not in an emerg bed

I'm almost scared to go to game now lol...But I promised @SpeedFlex27 we meeting up so obligated lol...

17 hours ago, 17to85 said:

SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!

Meet me...In front of the Pizza Pizza stand hahahaah

16 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

We're missing an opportunity here. We need to sell the right to the Booch-Goalie Battle Royale to DAZN. We could make enough to buy all 15-20 regulars here a beer at a Bomber game.

I'll talk to Strev...He can do commentary...Maybe I'll mention it to Walby and he can do color...He's seen me perform at Scandals back in the day..I'm sure he would enjoy

16 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Its a bold strategy @bigg jay , let's see if it works out for us.

someone will feel "shocked" haha

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Meh, there’s lots of idiots in a group of 30k people.

I’ve been to other stadiums and never had a problem, I’ve been to our stadium and seen drunk Bomber fans be jerks to opposing fans.

go to some big stadium's to the south..You'd be shocked what u witness

32 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So is the Goalie/Booch fight at half time today? Is it at the Forks sometime? A TBD date and location?

I have FOMO.

I already challenged @17to85 in front of Pizza Pizza...He needs to set the time...lol

19 hours ago, Atomic said:

Its a way to keep guys on the active roster, and therefore getting full pay and not exposed to practice roster claims, without putting them on the gameday roster. I believe it is limited to 2 players maximum. Vanterpool was also on it a couple weeks ago.

Okay thanks. Had no idea what it was.

IF the battle royale is set for the forks, there has to be refreshments (THE ALCHOL TYPE) and time has to be verified, so as first responders will be present... looking forward to the classic

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Who do we want for an announcer

efb37c1bc6daf4690c5685ebb89c0372.gif

or

EG8gQK.gif

Always preferred Michael over Bruce but he'd have to modify his intro a bit...

Replace "For the thousands in attendance and millions watching from home" with "For the dozen in attendance and absolutely nobody watching from home". 😅

Where is Goalie? On a mod-inspired "time out"?

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

IF the battle royale is set for the forks, there has to be refreshments (THE ALCHOL TYPE) and time has to be verified, so as first responders will be present... looking forward to the classic

I assume it would go something like this....

16 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Where is Goalie? On a mod-inspired "time out"?

you would think threats of violence would be perma ban worthy...But I not pushing for it or complained to a Mod....as petulant and sad as it was...I wasnt scared haha....and would have took glee in getting some exercise

yes those vicious headbutts to your fist by Goalie's forehead would be quite a workout lol...

Goalie didn't indicate what type of brawl he wanted to participate in....was it boxing....wrestling....martial arts or 'kneecapping and run like hell'....Anyway I think Goalie would probably show up complete with his mask and pads or a no=show....like he's doing now

55 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Goalie didn't indicate what type of brawl he wanted to participate in....was it boxing....wrestling....martial arts or 'kneecapping and run like hell'....Anyway I think Goalie would probably show up complete with his mask and pads or a no=show....like he's doing now

Yeah should probably establish some ground rules first...

oqx6v6td346e1.jpeg

7 hours ago, Stickem said:

Goalie didn't indicate what type of brawl he wanted to participate in....was it boxing....wrestling....martial arts or 'kneecapping and run like hell'....Anyway I think Goalie would probably show up complete with his mask and pads or a no=show....like he's doing now

If you don't choose axes in a trench, you're a wuss.

  • Mark H. locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.