Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT

Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.

Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.

But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.

  • Replies 827
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l

Featured Replies

Just now, Mike said:

I mean that’s absolutely PI

I don't understand. What did I miss?

Just now, Mike said:

I mean that’s absolutely PI

it is, but it’s also the only call of the half. they could’ve thrown a lot of flags and didn’t.

Said to my son after the conservative run, run…. We’d give up a TD.

Now restore my faith offense and go down and answer.

can't go overly conservative

Sure looked like a foot stomp on Brady!

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

I don't understand. What did I miss?

how would that not be PI? If a safety sloppily hand fought, ran into and tried to grab White on a 50/50 ball we’d all be calling that a great flag

Kelly does himself no favours … he doesn’t really ever appear to be in control of his body

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

I mean that’s absolutely PI

The rec made the contact. Not PI

Just now, Mike said:

how would that not be PI? If a safety sloppily hand fought, ran into and tried to grab White on a 50/50 ball we’d all be calling that a great flag

Kelly does himself no favours … he doesn’t really ever appear to be in control of his body

That would be if that's what happened. But its not.

hold on cover team?

3 minutes ago, BomberBall. said:

Said to my son after the conservative run, run…. We’d give up a TD.

Now restore my faith offense and go down and answer.

Nope

let up too much but good half all in all

damn jones just can’t squeeze it

Man, you gotta hold on to that, that’s a pick 6.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Whole right side of Edmonton’s OL jumps.

Would like to see how CFL grades this officiating work.

This crew has been god awful all year

No completions on our last 3 possessions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.