Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT

Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.

Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.

But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.

  • Replies 827
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l

Featured Replies

Ayers as spy it seems..inside position on dline snd just steps back

@Noeller has to be like I told you mother truckers.

Getting some points before half will go a long way to a win.

we are dropping the lber core much deeper and the secondary much closer with more traditional cover 3 schemes instead of the 2 safety cover 2 with 2 canadians. only sending 3-4 as well

Just now, rebusrankin said:

@Noeller has to be like I told you mother truckers.

Pretty sure he wouldn't use truckers!

As long as the refs aren’t going to throw any flags on anyone….

What are the Elks thinking? Cody has a weak arm. Always has. His quick short passes are his strength. Really poor game plan from the Elks but I’m not complaining.

If we made a drinking game out of every time Willson says Dusty there would nobody left on here tonight

I don’t like going 2 and out there but I didn’t hate the Draw play call

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

I don’t like going 2 and out there but I didn’t hate the Draw play call

edm dl made a good play. draw call was good, if we got a little more you could go for it

... and the refs get involved in the outcome of the game

he had position too didn’t need to bail out the throw

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

Reffing completely ****** us over this half.

I mean that’s absolutely PI

How the **** is the pass interference

looks like theyre targeting Kelly surprise surprise

Bombers still got some time to get some points but please don't do anything stupid

Just now, Mike said:

I mean that’s absolutely PI

Why? He didn’t hold the receiver, he’s just ran up and knocked the ball away

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.