Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT

Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.

Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.

But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.

  • Replies 827
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l

Featured Replies

Just now, Mike said:

It’s actually unbelievable to me that if you listen to O’Shea on the post game, it’s like he talks as if benching guys isn’t even an option that’s available to him

THE MISTAKES WILL BE THERE FOR US ON FILM

Like I said..coaching is killing us..and yes...hes an idiot

Zc sounds pretty salty on OB

Younger needs to go cuz the 2nd half the D and play calling was amateur hour. With that being said tho, our O put up 16 points in the 1st half and FN 3 in the 2nd half. What a joke. Condell needs to go also. I’m not sure who needs to go first tho. The O put up 3 ******* points in the 2nd half. The D **** the bed in the 2nd half.

Brady over 100 in the first half. Yeah it appears they had a grand total of 35 total yards all 2nd half. What a joke.

Edited by Goalie

Seriously though, how can anyone justify keeping Condell around at this point? The lack of halftime adjustments every game is enough reason to can an OC, nevermind the boneheaded play calling.

You could basically say the same of younger too but I mean as crappy as the defence looked at times, you should win most CFL games if you hold the other team to 22 points.

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

Seriously though, how can anyone justify keeping Condell around at this point? The lack of halftime adjustments every game is enough reason to cancel an OC, nevermind the boneheaded play calling.

You could basically say the same of younger too but I mean as crappy as the defence looked at times, you should win most CFL games if you hold the other team to 22 points.

Let’s just go a little deeper here … how can anyone justify O’Shea keeping his job at this point?

This team is so disappointing. Bad coaching, poor execution, inability to tackle. So sad.

Just now, Mike said:

Let’s just go a little deeper here … how can anyone justify O’Shea keeping his job at this point?

I don’t think you can. I’ll always look back on 19/21 fondly but the guy’s spent the last 3 years doing literally nothing to improve the team.

They have to clean house at this point, and it probably should have been after last year.

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Let’s just go a little deeper here … how can anyone justify O’Shea keeping his job at this point?

Other than year 1 of new contract, you can’t. Dude is problem 1 as he refuses to make any sort of change at all. But on field the OC is **** and so a the DC so that’s prob something a competent GM would probably look at doing. I’m sure firing O’Shea would be an option if not for year 1 of new contract. At this point if I’m wade tho and Kyle, O’Shea younger and Tommy are all gone. Coaches cap be damned.

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Let’s just go a little deeper here … how can anyone justify O’Shea keeping his job at this point?

Wade needs to sit down with every coach, scout and player.

3edba02f41bd51db70194294e513bef5.gif

A HC who has no sense to see issues...or ability to do anything about it.. or act on it...is not a guy who is gonna pull you outta the mud

This staff...this roster...the gameday decisions are his creation...it hangs on him

If u gotta eat part his salary for half a yr ..maybe one yr with admin cap so be it...rather pay that price than continue on down this road.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Let’s just go a little deeper here … how can anyone justify O’Shea keeping his job at this point?

For the first time, I agree. O'Shea sounded out of touch, indifferent, and unbothered in his post-game interview. Is he apathetic? Because that kind of response makes anyone, even some diehards, start to not care.

He seems happy to have a team that has "a chance" to win, instead of expecting to win. The attitude is so deflating as a fan, I can only imagine how it is for the coaches and players.

.

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

Let’s just go a little deeper here … how can anyone justify O’Shea keeping his job at this point?

The Coaches/Admin cap. No team is going to eat two years left on a deal. Osh is going nowhere.

22 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

can’t believe Younger missed that tackle on Luther to seal the game.

And who decides who is on the field.....

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

.

The Coaches/Admin cap. No team is going to eat two years left on a deal. Osh is going nowhere.

Sadly. You are correct but at this point maybe they should eat it and name Jake coach. How much is that cap. How much O’Shea making. ?

maybe you can hire a dude on the cheap or pay him under the table instead.

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, HC85 said:

For the first time, I agree. O'Shea sounded out of touch, indifferent, and unbothered in his post-game interview. Is he apathetic? Because that kind of response makes anyone, even some diehards, start to not care.

He seems happy to have a team that has "a chance" to win, instead of expecting to win. The attitude is so deflating as a fan, I can only imagine how it is for the coaches and players.

I dont mean to sound like an ******* but if you’re only agreeing now, it’s because you have either voluntarily or involuntarily been ignoring these signs for almost 3 years now

This isn’t new. It’s been happening. The only thing that’s new is the fanbase’s diminished tolerance for the same garbage some of us have been pointing out for years now

1 minute ago, HC85 said:

For the first time, I agree. O'Shea sounded out of touch, indifferent, and unbothered in his post-game interview. Is he apathetic? Because that kind of response makes anyone, even some diehards, start to not care.

He seems happy to have a team that has "a chance" to win, instead of expecting to win. The attitude is so deflating as a fan, I can only imagine how it is for the coaches and players.

Osh knows he'll be paid for another 44 regular season games. He has no worries.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

2 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I don’t think you can. I’ll always look back on 19/21 fondly but the guy’s spent the last 3 years doing literally nothing to improve the team.

They have to clean house at this point, and it probably should have been after last year.

I was beating that drum with a few others...but the "yeah but" crowd said that was stupid

Its been a downward trend in several areas for 4 yrs..going on 5 now...and the key issues were apparent in all those yrs...to think anything would change this yr was foolish.

With this loss..games left and the reality zero will be changed id be shocked we are not a sub 500 team and out of playoffs

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

Let’s just go a little deeper here … how can anyone justify O’Shea keeping his job at this point?

I’m pretty sure the 3rd smartest primate at the Assiniboine Park Zoo could get more points out of that first half offense.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I dont mean to sound like an ******* but if you’re only agreeing now, it’s because you have either voluntarily or involuntarily been ignoring these signs for almost 3 years now

This isn’t new. It’s been happening. The only thing that’s new is the fanbase’s diminished tolerance for the same garbage some of us have been pointing out for years now

Yes. Stroking your own cock online. We all get it and bow down now to the great and all knowing morning big blue posters who all predicted head coaches should be fired. Very good. Very good. Indeed.

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

.

The Coaches/Admin cap. No team is going to eat two years left on a deal. Osh is going nowhere.

Well maybe we need to set the trend...some dumb team will hire him next yr and then he off the books..and if not and we need to have one less positional coach..so be it as it doesn't seem like a full staff is doing much for us anyway

Can I finish. Can I finish. But sadly cuz for reasons @SpeedFlex27 mentioned tho, he won’t be.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

I dont mean to sound like an ******* but if you’re only agreeing now, it’s because you have either voluntarily or involuntarily been ignoring these signs for almost 3 years now

This isn’t new. It’s been happening. The only thing that’s new is the fanbase’s diminished tolerance for the same garbage some of us have been pointing out for years now

In a nutshell what was his comments..I missed it

Just now, Goalie said:

Yes. Stroking your own cock online. We all get it and bow down now to the great and all knowing morning big blue posters who are predicted head coaches should be fired. Very good.

Literally not at all what I’m saying, but I’m not surprised you’re once again proving yourself to be too stupid to realize that.

all I’m saying is everyone’s got a different level of tolerance for these things … if you’re just noticing it now it’s because your tolerance for it has evaporated at this point but this is not a new phenomenon … this has been our plan of attack for a couple seasons now probably going on 3 at least. The only difference is that the shine of the success has taken longer to wear off for some.

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Yes. Stroking your own cock online. We all get it and bow down now to the great and all knowing morning big blue posters who are predicted head coaches should be fired. Very good.

Dude u are a bipolar clown ..and at least most us here have one

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.