Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT

As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points.

Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time.

Let's go Blue!!

  • Replies 583
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Arnold_Palmer
    Arnold_Palmer

    I’ve been critical of Zach and O but that was a great job of managing the clock to get us 3 points. Masterful job.

  • did enough to win, i don’t think we would’ve beat any one else with this effort

  • brett_c_b
    brett_c_b

    I will bet you 10,000 the als get 0 points against the blue next week

Featured Replies

Collaros really needs to develop some quick game if he's going to keep playing. He doesn't move well enough to do the scramble stuff, he can hardly get outside contain ever.

Why wouldn't you just run 20 until Ottawa proves they can stop him?

Baffling.

Putting Zach back in at that point is SUCH an O’Shea thing to do

The guy just got his spine caved in, give the guy moving the ******* football a chance to finish the drive

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Putting Zach back in right away is insane lol

If anything definitely not mid Drive but we are saddled with an idiot for a head coach

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Putting Zach back in right away is insane lol

Well, he's not playing any worse for that hit.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Putting Zach back in right away is insane lol

gross negligence.

For all the years of trash people have talked about him being one shot away, he’s got more heart then most of the hof. he’s played through stuff here no one else would in pro ball

Just now, Mike said:

Putting Zach back in at that point is SUCH an O’Shea thing to do

The guy just got his spine caved in, give the guy moving the ******* football a chance to finish the drive

I'm not convinced he should be out there at all at this point if everyone is healthy.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'm not convinced he should be out there at all at this point if everyone is healthy.

Yeah I mean that’s an entirely different argument altogether but it’s one I’m on your side of

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'm not convinced he should be out there at all at this point if everyone is healthy.

Well just look back to several gray cups and the fact that OSH played guys that shouldn't have been dressed and then it makes sense he's an idiot

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

Well, he's not playing any worse for that hit.

that hospital ball wobbler would say otherwise

A little presser and McCheese melts

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

This looks like a game between the 2 worst teams in the league

Who wants it less wins today

Nichols giving Hardy every opportunity to make that play.

Why the **** aren't we crushing that guy as soon as the ball is there?

I've seen more aggression in flag football.

thought OTT within 5 yards there on that punt return

1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

This looks like a game between the 2 worst teams in the league

Combine these 2 teams and they'd collectively be the worst

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

These are two brutal, badly coached teams.

I won't comment on Ottawa but, yes, the Bombers are badly coached.

Now we move away from the run...

Dear Tommy Condell - please just keep giving it to Brady.

Thanks!

Just now, Slimy Sculpin said:

I won't comment on Ottawa but, yes, the Bombers are badly coached.

I don't know how many times I've said it but I'll say it again our coaching is what kills us

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.