Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT

As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points.

Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time.

Let's go Blue!!

  • Replies 583
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Arnold_Palmer
    Arnold_Palmer

    I’ve been critical of Zach and O but that was a great job of managing the clock to get us 3 points. Masterful job.

  • did enough to win, i don’t think we would’ve beat any one else with this effort

  • brett_c_b
    brett_c_b

    I will bet you 10,000 the als get 0 points against the blue next week

Featured Replies

Just now, Booch said:

I forgot to comment...shocked but happy perkins stayed on roster...figured osh would make the dumb decision...I will applaud him for that

Serves a purpose, TE still has a long way to go

Just now, Slimy Sculpin said:

WTF. The team is never prepared.

Not having full weeks of practice i sure had no effect on preparedness

Extra week to prepare and still dysfunctional.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

I forgot to comment...shocked but happy perkins stayed on roster...figured osh would make the dumb decision...I will applaud him for that

same. te sitting still lets him learn this year.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

I forgot to comment...shocked but happy perkins stayed on roster...figured osh would make the dumb decision...I will applaud him for that

Streveler wasn't in town.

Just now, bustamente said:

Serves a purpose, TE still has a long way to go

Exactly...hence why I was sure osh would do opposite

Man Kelly can't tackle with crap

KELLY has problems of STs too.

Edited by Slimy Sculpin

Just now, Booch said:

Exactly...hence why I was sure osh would do opposite

Blind squirrel, nut

just falls lmao

Our entire D scheme is a bunch of guys staring at the QB while everyone else downfield just runs circles around them.

Wtf is Ball out there now too on defence...like are we just purposely wanting to throw our worst options out there as the extra db??

Looked like a knee blown out.

“Daddy they’re supposed to tackle him. The blue bombers just looked at him”

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Man Kelly can't tackle with crap

Sorry, thought you said can't cover

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Our entire D scheme is a bunch of guys staring at the QB while everyone else downfield just runs circles around them.

Doesn't help when as extra dbs we toss out guys like hallett..ball...kelly

Feel sorry for Robinson but what the H-E-🏒🏒 is going on with out DBs? This is unacceptable! Miller should bolt from the executive suite to the field and fire Younger right now. Joking...

.sort of.

Just now, do or die said:

Sorry, thought you said can't cover

That too

Gonna be down by 3 here shortly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.