Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stamps at Bombers GDT

  • Replies 962
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mark H.
    Mark H.

    That is just not a good take, at all.

  • Bigblue204
    Bigblue204

    I'll add a diverse run game! Running Brady in the A gap all day long out of the same formation won't do it.

  • BaconNBigBlue
    BaconNBigBlue

    This team is just not that good. Their record flatters them. They are as bad as Ottawa.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Mark H. said:

I will just add this: look at the way Willie J is playing this year, with better players around him. Last year he would float around and look for knock downs, it looked like he was done. This is still happening at other positions.

I think that Coach Thomas probably lobbied hard for Coach Younger to take the leash off Willie.

35 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I think that Coach Thomas probably lobbied hard for Coach Younger to take the leash off Willie.

Maybe. But I don't think Willie would been able to play that way, last year.

Just now, Mark H. said:

Maybe. But I don't think Willie would been able to play that way, last year.

He had scrubs playing the DE position across the line last year & also had a monster (lol) in Jake Thomas playing beside him in a 3 man front. He has Ceresna now & the DL is much better therefore freeing him up.

55 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I think that Coach Thomas probably lobbied hard for Coach Younger to take the leash off Willie.

I think that coach Thomas...being not brought back as player Thomas has way more to do with it lol

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I think that coach Thomas...being not brought back as player Thomas has way more to do with it lol

Stunned by this take, blown away, unexpected.

I think Willie probably had a pretty good look in the mirror this offseason as well and wasn't happy with the way the year went.

4 hours ago, GCn20 said:

I think Willie probably had a pretty good look in the mirror this offseason as well and wasn't happy with the way the year went.

Which is one of the best leadership qualities.

24 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Which is one of the best leadership qualities.

Willie J still has game, said it all offseason when everyone wanted him gone and I'm glad he has found his motor and motivation again.

24 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Willie J still has game, said it all offseason when everyone wanted him gone and I'm glad he has found his motor and motivation again.

As did io...said it in 2025....I mentioned pre camp that WJ can be judged when season starts and how he looks with actual talent around him, and playing actual DE and not relegated to what we had him doing last yr...and well...he looks like 4 yrs ago WJ...and thats cause he isnt out there too much..and has complimentary players out there with him

I assumed the reason WJ looks better is because he is rushing the QB and not playing the contain and try to knock down the pass role he was given for the last 3 years. Also no Jake Thomas which equals more pressure elsewhere on the line.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

As did io...said it in 2025....I mentioned pre camp that WJ can be judged when season starts and how he looks with actual talent around him, and playing actual DE and not relegated to what we had him doing last yr...and well...he looks like 4 yrs ago WJ...and thats cause he isnt out there too much..and has complimentary players out there with him

We saw Willie go off in the grey Cup against Toronto... It's not a case of can he but can he sustain it. If he can do it all year then let's talk.

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

We saw Willie go off in the grey Cup against Toronto... It's not a case of can he but can he sustain it. If he can do it all year then let's talk.

If Willie can be taken off for a breather a few times during the game without leaving a gaping liability, he ought to remain effective.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.