2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

4 hours ago, GCn20 said:

I don't believe any professional person would nuke their career prospects by making false allegations. After making allegations such as this her career prospects certainly took a hit as she will likely be labelled to much of a hot button to hire. If this was a simple case of contract not renewed she probably has a quality job in no time. However, make the allegation and employers will be hard to find. Therefore, I doubt she is lying completely about it.

On the Rod Pederson Show last week, Jim Barker went after Nathan Rourke for his comments about the Commissioner & the way the CFL has handled the Kelly fiasco. He was genuinely angry that Rourke said what he did. He said Rourke signing with New England was a mistake & he's likely fourth on the depth chart now after the draft & free agent qb signings. He called Rourke's situation "Karma" for his criticism of Randy Ambrosie.

I like Jim Barker a lot but was disappointed he was being so petty. I agree with Rourke & a lot of fans do as well. It would have been better to have refused to give na opinion or just say he disagreed & that's it. Unfortunately, it made Barker look bad. I think those with the Argos & the CFL probably think the same.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Think Ottawa goes OL.

They have a bunch of OL signed but they all stink aside from Desjarlais.  Need a real talent infusion there.  Get the Laval guy who will be your guard Day 1.

That’d be the smart thing to do 

4 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Ottawa is not a team that can use a 2nd overall pick on a futures guy.  Would be surprised if Mardner is up here this year.

Pretty sad to get out drafted by Chris jones lol. 

clearly the riders go ol here ya

They do and it’s Hergel bit surprised they didn’t go with a guy sure to be here 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Well we are going to have a chance to get someone good at 8 since Ottawa and Sask decided to pick guys that both have NFL opportunity and are committed to taking their shot down there.

Who are you hoping for?

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

O'Day says hold my beer and drafts a guy who might not be up here at all!

lol right? Hergel is a stud but damn he could be down south a long time. 

I suspect the stamps go ol then tor back to D