Elks @ West Division Champs: The Game (that no longer matters) Day Thread

Noeller

8 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Scianetti is a much better host. The guy at least understands the game. Everything to Bierness is a joke, 

Yeah...she was definitely an equality...inclusion hire...she's horrible...Sarah would been better or that girl who used to do the weekly CFL show...

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

There are women who know the game. You can see it when they host. Kate's not that nor is she even close. What does she even bring to the table as a host? Absolutely nothing. 

Yeah...there are better options they could have chosen....she has no clue really...and her attempts at humour have grown old....verrrry old

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah...she was definitely an equality...inclusion hire...she's horrible...Sarah would been better or that girl who used to do the weekly CFL show...

Yeah...there are better options they could have chosen....she has no clue really...and her attempts at humour have grown old....verrrry old

Jesus she’s obviously being directed to be the goofball… too bad she triggers the old guys.  Can we go back to arguing about roster management please.

2 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Jesus she’s obviously being directed to be the goofball… too bad she triggers the old guys.  Can we go back to arguing about roster management please.

I'm not old...and how do u know that? Randorph didn't act like a fool ..Scianatti doesn't....Rod Smith didn't...

2 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

You're the one actually triggered. You have a choice. If you don't like the conversation or the opinions then skip ahead & don't read it. 

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

They lack talent and coaching. Boom, Rebus tells it like it is.

Yup...basically....sprinkle in some discipline issues....a dash of lack of character players...and top it off with no legit outspoken leader guys will listen to...well then u have the Riders

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You're the one actually triggered. You have a choice. If you don't like the conversation or the opinions then skip ahead & don't read it. 

I do have a choice, and I chose to say something. Don’t like it? Skip ahead.

I can’t stand Beirness either, to be honest.  Every choice you and Booch mentioned I would absolutely pick over her.

1 minute ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

I do have a choice, and I chose to say something. Don’t like it? Skip ahead.

I can’t stand Beirness either, to be honest.  Every choice you and Booch mentioned I would absolutely pick over her.

Why u have to assume or say it triggers old people...?? Seems like an odd statement when u don't know the age of people u are targeting

Define old too

Edited by Booch

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Why u have to assume or say it triggers old people...?? Seems like an odd statement when u don't know the age of people u are targeting

Define old too

Actually meant to quote sf27 who we definitely know is of advanced years.  For a guy who screams keep politics out of he he’s the first to point token gender hire on Beirness.  Is he right? Probably but be consistent if you don’t want others bringing politics into football threads

Anyway I’m good and going back to football.  Wishing everyone an enjoyable rest of the evening.