Elks @ West Division Champs: The Game (that no longer matters) Day Thread

Noeller

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Yup...basically....sprinkle in some discipline issues....a dash of lack of character players...and top it off with no legit outspoken leader guys will listen to...well then u have the Riders

I used to like Craig Dickenson. I actually got to know him when he was an assistant under Hufnagel In Calgary & Dave was a player. Nice guy. He actually did a little coaching of my son when he was in high school at a qb camp run by his brother Dave.

However,he lost me with the Garrett Marino incident. How he blindly defended him & refused to do anything until the league suspended Marino. Even after that incident & ignoring the pushback from everyone. From Ambrosie  the fans & the media, He still defended Marino. It was only when he was told to get rid of him or else that he finally did after another roughing penalty the same game Marino came back from suspension. Dickenson embarrased himself, his team & the league. Then this season when Pete Robertson head butted Collaros & he again defended a player who did a blatantly bad thing after the whistle had blown. The CFL suspended Robertson for doing that. As much as I liked Dickenson, I'll be glad when he's done. 

9 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Actually meant to quote sf27 who we definitely know is of advanced years.  For a guy who screams keep politics out of he he’s the first to point token gender hire on Beirness.  Is he right? Probably but be consistent if you don’t want others bringing politics into football threads

Anyway I’m good and going back to football.  Wishing everyone an enjoyable rest of the evening.

Funny how the word gender offends you. Yet  you bring discrimination like ageism into the conversation, you hypocrite. I have no idea what your age is & I don't care but one day you'll get old & it's too bad I won't be around to see it. Twenty years goes by in a flash as you'll find out. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27